StarCrack ALLin1 (OFFICIAL) (site moved read last post for new links!)

Started by BoBoStariaN, March 01, 2010, 03:58:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

blood_hound

@vernam
well thanks, while you're on working for 2.5 can i know how to place AI v5.5? :D i think v4 went brain dead after killing protoss, and i FOOLED it by letting my CC move to the upper base :D

the Humans are not EXTINCT!!!

Vernam7

Quote from: blood_hound on March 02, 2010, 10:13:36 AM
@vernam
well thanks, while you're on working for 2.5 can i know how to place AI v5.5? :D i think v4 went brain dead after killing protoss, and i FOOLED it by letting my CC move to the upper base :D

version 2.5.5 (2 is the tool version 5.5 the AI version) its done! i am uploading the files so i think its wize to wait few mins. its easier than copy pasting files ;-)

Vernam7

version 2.5.5 now is live older links will be deleted!!!!!!!
check post #1

Thank you!

Cats777

How do I re-apply the SC2 Beta installation directory? When I first added the directory, the setup stated that it was incorrect. I believe it was because I didn't have the "Base.SC2Data" file in my "Mods/Liberty.SC2Mod" folder. Now that I have the file, the SC2ALLin1 program persists in stating that the SC2 directory is incorrect.

Syionide

Hi, I downloaded the SC2Allin1 and as soon as I start it, it states:

It seems your SC2 directory isn't correct AI can't be installed! Try re-installing the game to it's default directory and make sure you didn't' delete any internal folders.

The game was installed on Windows 7 64-bit in the default folder of:
C:\Program Files (x86)\StarCraft II Beta

Under that folder I have /SC2Allin1

Am I missing something?

Quit_out

Nothing new, this is all have been before!

bloodfist_bg

Hi all, I get this error every time I install this launcher and it happens with all versions of it. So I do everything right, as all my friends do, but I always get the same error and simply can't start the f*****g launcher...pls help me out with this! So here's what it says :

"The application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000135). Click on OK to terminate the application."

Pls if you have any idea why this is happening help me out to solve the problem. 10x in advance!

slens

After deleting the previous version of this and downloading and installing the new version, the new version of your loader gave me an error and cleaned out my sc2 folder (location c:/Starcraft2beta), leaving only a tmp version of itself in the folder!

Vernam7

@Cats777 just reinstall the Allin1 Tool will reset its saved sc2 installation and ask you again.
if it persists then defenetly something is not right with your sc2 installation please reinstall it and before do that delete everything from program files\sc2 beta

@Syionide indeed its strange i have the exact same installation no problems, are sure the AI files are not altrered by previous cracks? a clean sc2 installation and then the Tool is always the best, and stay with one tool not many! i dont know what other cracks are doing
@Quit_out thanks for one less download then ::)

@bloodfist_bg make sure you have Microsoft .NET 2.0 at least (better get the .net 3.5sp1) Properly installed!!

@slens ??? ??? ???  what? my tool deletes NOTHING for sure :o  did you uses other cracks before?

Cats777

I reinstalled SC2, but the Allin1 program still states that the directory is incorrect. It will not let me reset the directory.

EDIT: I'm using Windows 7 x64.

darknarderuz

Same thing wrong here

1st attempt:
Deleted whole folder of previous allin1 tool,installed the new 2.5.5 version
report back an error says my SC 2 beta is not installed in the default path.AI not installed.
OK i uninstalled my SC2 beta,with the tools.

2nd attempt:
reinstalled SC2 beta,install the 2.5.5 version ALLin1 tool,still report back not in default path,AI not installed.
K uninstalled SC2 beta again,with the tools.

3rd attempt:
installed SC2 beta to C:\Program files instead of \Program files(x86).
installed the ALLin1 tool new error indicated that my SC2 is not installed or not in the default path
poped a window to select where my SC2.exe is. Clicked C:\Program files\Starcraft2 beta
nothing happened seem another window poped out but closed in less than a sec.
now it asks me again for the installed path.
k uninstalled SC2 beta,with the tools.

4th attempt:
Installed SC2 beta in it's default path where is C:\Program Files(x86)\StarCraft2 beta
installed the ALLin1 tool,when i excute it,report the same issue that my SC2 is not installed or not in default path.I checked my directories,my SC2 is gone lol.deleted for some reason.

Now i'm not able to play the beta anymore :(

Thanks for the hard work but please address this issue.

Arramis

I have win 7 64 bits. I have the same problem with the installer:

As you can see, are some graphical bugs.
Keep up the good work.

Vernam7

guys i am trying to see what really wrong about the path! i will just for now remove the download links (i dont want more people complaining)

as about your graphic issues its not an issue you are not using the Windows Default Theme (you know the blue on) and thats what kills the buttons!

i never tested it like that (like windows98) theme to be honest!

guys i need your support here i am searching for the issue! stay tuned!
thanks for understanding.

here is where the path settings is stored in a windows 7 OS similar it will be to vista and almost similar (c:\documents and settings\....) for windows xp DO what the images says!
just for now

edifus

seems like there is a path hard coded in the program somewhere.

tried deleting the folders in appdata\local\vernam7 and still getting the same errors.

i tried editing the user.config file that was created after running the program again. i put quotes around the path and saved the file. got a different error and the application asked me to locate the sc2 beta directory. when i pointed it to the correct directory it went back to giving the same error as before.

darknarderuz

Quote from: Vernam7 on March 02, 2010, 02:32:35 PM
guys i am trying to see what really wrong about the path! i will just for now remove the download links (i dont want more people complaining)

as about your graphic issues its not an issue you are not using the Windows Default Theme (you know the blue on) and thats what kills the buttons!

i never tested it like that (like windows98) theme to be honest!

guys i need your support here i am searching for the issue! stay tuned!
thanks for understanding.

not complaining here just trying to let you know the issue happening around
We all really appreciate your hard work :) keep this up.