StarCrack ALLin1 (OFFICIAL) (site moved read last post for new links!)

Started by BoBoStariaN, March 01, 2010, 03:58:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vernam7

thank god for morons and insecure people!
thanks for making me laugh junior!
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

SIL3NT-DE4TH

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

GIMMI

Artanis186

Quote from: btm1 on March 10, 2010, 04:41:28 PM
You sir sound like an asshat. From what I can tell this launcher won't be any better than and probably worse in functionality than most of the others.  I'm also a UI and web designer and for all of  your self flattery the UI design of this launcher sucks a huge knob. It takes a lot to make me want to register for sites like this so I can lay the smack down on terds like you, but your terrible english and lame remarks have made this quite pleasurable.

You have been weighed.  You have been measured. And you have been found wanting.

That is all.

I'd almost be offended by that if..
1. I cared
2. Anyone noticeable agreed.

Keep up the good work Vernam. :D

EDIT: Oh, Vernam. I can for a fact confirm that the Starcrack version of teams works well. So feel free to ask them about it. I find the 2v2 to be more challenging than the 1v1 even. :)

Gamewiz

Quote from: btm1 on March 10, 2010, 04:41:28 PM
You sir sound like an asshat. From what I can tell this launcher won't be any better than and probably worse in functionality than most of the others.  I'm also a UI and web designer and for all of  your self flattery the UI design of this launcher sucks a huge knob. It takes a lot to make me want to register for sites like this so I can lay the smack down on terds like you, but your terrible english and lame remarks have made this quite pleasurable.

You have been weighed.  You have been measured. And you have been found wanting.

That is all.

HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

You almost got me there for a second.

Btw, your Zorro quote gave it away.

Vernam7

plz people don't waste your energy on replaying to a cockroach ;)

oh sorry i didn't want to offend insects. :'(

lets get back to the topic, i have a Dilemma, add start locations from 1 to 8 (for the future maybe maps) or keep it 1 to 6 because people will try crazy things and complain about crashes  ::)  that may happen?

Ira.Eternus

Quote from: Vernam7 on March 10, 2010, 05:34:42 PM
lets get back to the topic, i have a Dilemma, add start locations from 1 to 8 (for the future maybe maps) or keep it 1 to 6 because people will try crazy things and complain about crashes  ::)  that may happen?

Could you add 1-8 then just block out 7 and 8 for the time being?  Then when we see maps that could use them "unblock" them so to speak?

Gamewiz

Quote from: Ira.Eternus on March 10, 2010, 05:57:52 PM

Could you add 1-8 then just block out 7 and 8 for the time being?  Then when we see maps that could use them "unblock" them so to speak?

I agree with that. Just have them greyed out, and when the time comes, just "unblock" them once new maps are out that allow that many players. That way the code is already there for you, making it less work in the future. Ultimately though, the choice is yours. :)

Vernam7

well seen i see you want to prevent mistakes, i made it now dynamic! the start slot show only position numbers as the maximum players supported in the current map! from 1-2 to what ever in the future, with any need for updated versions etc, i dont want to bother unlocking stuff....

just have to include random too now. :)
tnx for your opinions guys

Gamewiz

Quote from: Vernam7 on March 10, 2010, 06:14:02 PM

well seen i see you want to prevent mistakes, i made it now dynamic! the start slot show only position numbers as the maximum players supported in the current map! from 1-2 to what ever in the future, with any need for updated versions etc, i dont want to bother unlocking stuff....

just have to include random too now. :)
tnx for your opinions guys

Awesome! That sounds good to me. :)

Artanis186

Great job as usual. With new knowledge that Teams are working for Starcrack, do you plan on implementing it? I saw nothing wrong with the AI, in fact, it seemed a bit smarter than I expected. They attacked at close times, both attacking 1 player per wave. I think the teams are very nice so far. Of course, this is all up to you to decide.

Vernam7

Quote from: Artanis186 on March 10, 2010, 06:32:46 PM
Great job as usual. With new knowledge that Teams are working for Starcrack, do you plan on implementing it? I saw nothing wrong with the AI, in fact, it seemed a bit smarter than I expected. They attacked at close times, both attacking 1 player per wave. I think the teams are very nice so far. Of course, this is all up to you to decide.

as i sayed i want to add it but i have half of the process that needs to be done! the other 50% that i am missing, people that have that knowledge dont wish to share! i asked them. :-[  with other developers they dint replay with specifics.

maybe later on they will change their minds, they propobly want some hits for their own tools, ok i dont blame them, but i hope they will be open as other guys was around here with the race and color selection.

Artanis186

Downloading now. Glad we can pick the difficulties now too. :D Looking great so far. Can't wait to see it in action.

Vernam7

Quote from: Artanis186 on March 10, 2010, 10:11:04 PM
Downloading now. Glad we can pick the difficulties now too. :D Looking great so far. Can't wait to see it in action.
i hope you got my PM dont replay here about that subject  :-X

delirtenadam

UniqueAim

Hoping we can get Teams on this launcher ASAP then it will be perfect :)

btw StarLauncher 1.10 already has the Teams functions but u can't set the AI for it maybe this can help u in getting teams working on this launcher :)