StarCrack ALLin1 (OFFICIAL) (site moved read last post for new links!)

Started by BoBoStariaN, March 01, 2010, 03:58:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

blood_hound

Vernam can i suggest things? :D

well this is the problems im having at the game...
-Colors-
if you choose to have the same color as your enemy (you red, ai also red) then this will happen
-Location-
you never get placed to the selected location number you want, it still goes random
-AI weirdness-
i downloaded Starcrack AI 6.1 but the maps still says 6.0...

suggestions:
-colors: once we select a color it should be eliminated from the selection to prevent other teams from selecting the same color again
-location: please fix it.. the locations are never placed, they are always random.. also should be eliminated from the list to prevent other teams from selecting the same location number again
-AI: dunno about this but it really does say 6.0 :(
-Team Selection: i hope this also comes out at the 3.7.0 release or higher :D

thanks vernam7!  >:( >:( keep up the good work! ur the best!  8) 8)

the Humans are not EXTINCT!!!

Kouga

vernam in your hard version of your launcher are you using the 6.1.1 AI cheating or the standard AI?

can you tell us what AI version do you use in every difficulty. tnx

linesis

Hello good afternoon. I do not know if you forgot or did not have time for you to do I had given you a suggestion for you reverse the order of the replays. For the most current would be the beginning of the list and the oldest would be the end. This is a great help for my list ta huge and every time I get a little lost in finding. Already thank you. Thank you

Blower

hey i want to start to learn something, but i dont know what.. what do you guys recommend ? valk, or the other guys what you would recommend me? vb.net, c++, scripting, coding(exactly what), reverse engineering (exactly what)? thanks a lot you guys keep up the good work !

Vernam7

1) i will make colors not able to be double selected, i wanted to do that earlier but i i find it ironic, as long you are the only one to choose colors, avoid choising the same ;-)

2)i will make also the replays peen displayed by file created order so you will see the recent ones on top

3)position work for me, i will have to test it again, maybe is work map hacked?

4)i use in Very Easy the Blizzard Default AI, in Easy the Stacrak 6.0AI, the Medium the medium Starcrack 6.1.1, and in Hard the cheating 6.1.1.

tnx for posting your thoughts.

thepitster

Quote from: Vernam7 on March 13, 2010, 06:20:55 AM
YOU DONT add maps FROM documents\beta\MAps this is your Destination! your maps should be like c:\downloads\blablabla, and the documents\beta\maps should be empty!

then add them from the tool it will copy them to documents maps automatically, not the other way arround! ;-)

also the messege you get probably you have a stuck proccess in your task manager, try restarting your system, and run the tool ONCE! ;-)

tnx

still not working restarted still shows the same error msg

Vernam7

Quote from: blood_hound on March 13, 2010, 10:45:07 AM
Vernam can i suggest things? :D
-Location-
you never get placed to the selected location number you want, it still goes random

reproduced this, its indeed weird, i am looking into it.

Shakuras Platue Works perfectly all the time, the other maps are just unstable, the position method applyed is allways the same, it make not sence working only in some maps and not others!

still under investigation, althoug personaly starting location is a tiny issue compared to the fact that people not having beta keys or wish to practice offline can do that very easily now!

thepitster

ok i cant seem to shake this problem i run the sc2allin1.exe error pops up saying
QuoteAccess to the path 'C:\StarCraft II Beta\SC2ALLin1\lastmap.s2ma' is denied.

i click OK gui comes up and nothing is there no maps no replays, the settings are somehow jumbled up and i cant use it at all, is there any way to reset the settings entirely for this program back to their defaults?

EDIT: i fixxed this already i went into C:\StarCraft II Beta\SC2ALLin1\ and deleted lastmap.s2ma ran the launcher again and all works, might wanna stick this in the FAQ just in case someone else comes down with this issue

tyrindor

Is there an ETA on teams?

Only thing that is holding me back from using this launcher over starcrack.

Vernam7

Quote from: tyrindor on March 14, 2010, 02:01:19 AM

well it was going very well untill friday night, where i reached a dead end!
to be honest i was ready to give up because it demands a lot more time, to do so stuff,
and as i said in coding i am all alone! nobody here wants to really help! i am the only one giving tips to other programmers that pm me, but none is actually helping me out when i had an issue! >:(

BUt today this changed because 1 person is is comming to help me out and finish this for good!
i am not gona reveal his name Yet, but i will defenetly in my credits after release and here.

so right now we are back on truck, so an ETA............hmmmmmm i cant tell you cause i am waitng a part for my code from my new partener now, so maybe today, maybe Monday,,, i really dont know! but its comming and thats the most importand. Teams / Resource sharing / Units Sharing! ;D

aslo there a posibility of Total conversion of this tool's UI to Flash Animation! but later it demands a lot of hard work but i know that how to do it 100% its just toooooooooooooooooo time consuming. :-\

tyrindor

Quote from: Vernam7 on March 14, 2010, 05:03:08 AM
Quote from: tyrindor on March 14, 2010, 02:01:19 AM

well it was going very well untill friday night, where i reached a dead end!
to be honest i was ready to give up because it demands a lot more time, to do so stuff,
and as i said in coding i am all alone! nobody here wants to really help! i am the only one giving tips to other programmers that pm me, but none is actually helping me out when i had an issue! >:(

BUt today this changed because 1 person is is comming to help me out and finish this for good!
i am not gona reveal his name Yet, but i will defenetly in my credits after release and here.

so right now we are back on truck, so an ETA............hmmmmmm i cant tell you cause i am waitng a part for my code from my new partener now, so maybe today, maybe Monday,,, i really dont know! but its comming and thats the most importand. Teams / Resource sharing / Units Sharing! ;D

aslo there a posibility of Total conversion of this tool's UI to Flash Animation! but later it demands a lot of hard work but i know that how to do it 100% its just toooooooooooooooooo time consuming. :-\

Great news! I would help but I know absolutely nothing about coding.

I do have a suggestion though. A loading screen, it just adds a nice touch and it's something to look at instead of a purple screen.

Vernam7

because i am using the lazylauncer thats the splash for now, BUT if you download and use unmodified by other tools sYk0's maps that DO HAVE Splash loading screen you would enjoy it!

there is a posiblity later on i would make it have a loading screen for thos maps not having one!
but its as you said just a nice touch,,,, for now my only consern in Teams. ;)

Hater

I downloaded the SC2ALLin1.setup3x.exe and the original blizz maps (this version is by Verman7 iirc) and when i start SC2ALLin1 from Starcraft II beta file I get this error:

Vernam7

Quote from: Hater on March 15, 2010, 12:04:02 PM
I downloaded the SC2ALLin1.setup3x.exe and the original blizz maps (this version is by Verman7 iirc) and when i start SC2ALLin1 from Starcraft II beta file I get this error:

the error is clear, i have one more encounter that error, and thats because his font was corrupted!

search the web and download the FONT VERDANA and reinstall it to your system, is corrupted.

it will work.