StarCrack ALLin1 (OFFICIAL) (site moved read last post for new links!)

Started by BoBoStariaN, March 01, 2010, 03:58:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vernam7

v3.6.4 will be delayed or probably skipped to v.3.7.0 cause Team Support will be added also.

so there is no point on releasing now the 3.6.4 and after 1 day the next version. ::) [/b]

Vernam7

so far:

• the Start Location has been Fixed permanently
  • the random race will be random and if you restart game from F10 menu
  • the white & gray color was also added to the supported one (we want to keep it close to actual game so we are not gona put 1million colors in there)
  • the teams are now i Beta phase
  • loading screen is added to the maps only that do not have one! but the map size will be stay the SAME!

g00gle88

Please help, im getting this message when im loading the launcher.

* It worked, for the first time i used it.
* I had only one map loaded in the tool, after playing I decided to delete that only map and download some more, thats when I started getting this error.
* I suspect, that its still looking for the old map I first loaded in the tool, so i re-downloaded the map, placed it in the same folder where I loaded it the first time, got the same message.

Thanks in advance!

Vernam7

its only because doesnt find any map in your maps directory, logicaly i shouldn't let to "crash", but allow you to see the empty list so you can add more maps. i am making a fix right now tnc for the info friend.

plz for now just take at least 1 official or other untouched map and place it manually in your Documents\Maps directory and then start the tool.

g00gle88

i downloaded one official map from nibbits.com, placed it in C:\Users\g00gle88\Documents\Maps just like you suggested, but I still get the error message.

Any other suggestions?  Or should I wait for your next release?

Thanks a lot :)

Vernam7

Quote from: g00gle88 on March 18, 2010, 05:46:32 AM
i downloaded one official map from nibbits.com, placed it in C:\Users\g00gle88\Documents\Maps just like you suggested, but I still get the error message.

Any other suggestions?  Or should I wait for your next release?

Thanks a lot :)

i didnt say that!

i thought i was dealing with some one familiar, nevermind, the maps direcotry its in your stacraft 2 beta direcotry in your documents!

dont take every world litrla ;-)

for example this is my path that sc2 beta uses for maps, find yours!

C:\Users\Administrator\Documents\StarCraft II Beta\Maps

everybody know where the mas and replays are actually stored. ;-)

g00gle88

ringlas

The best launcher as always  8) Thank you very much for your work, each and every time I am pleased with your releases, they are most stable and excellent!
Really looking forward to your future implementations! 

tyrindor

Could we get black as a color if you have time? Thanks.

blood_hound

vernam im trying to update my 3.6.3 to 3.6.6 but it says patch file not found, how come? :(

the Humans are not EXTINCT!!!

Vernam7

Quote from: blood_hound on March 20, 2010, 07:58:09 PM
vernam im trying to update my 3.6.3 to 3.6.6 but it says patch file not found, how come? :(

i reached 19.000+ downloads and my server got Bandwidth Limit Exceeded! ;D
i will open more bandwith tommorow! this is only affecting the internal update process, for now just download from the link the setup.

btw

you may want to wait few min cause version 4.6.1 with teams is comming in few momments ;-)

Bloodyaugust

Quote from: blood_hound on March 20, 2010, 07:58:09 PM

Just download the .exe, then run it. It will update it just fine.

This is my absolute favorite launcher. I have tried them all, and this one proves to ABSOLUTELY be the least buggy and the easiest to operate. I look forward to the next release, when team support will be added. My favorite part about this launcher is the ease with which it can switch AI.

Keep up the good work. Also, it would be excellent if you could implement a map-download system like the Starcraft Beta Launcher v.22 has.

Again, I appreciate the hard work. :)

xavis

i think the link is not working vernam i and i cant update it xD

Vernam7

what all of you supporters (and not) are been waiting for is finally here!v4.6.1 is LIVE right now with Team support.
(special tnx to et2010 and Cranix for their help on convertion and support)

yeap now you have it ALL in 1!

i will relax and get ready for the next major update which is 3D U.I!

the links are now up!
both primary and Mirror
The Internal Update may not work for few more hours cause i have reached (again) my servers bandwith Limit ::) it cant handle all alone 19.000+ downloads in 2 weeks!but i will open it later for sure. for now download the setup ;-)