StarCrack ALLin1 (OFFICIAL) (site moved read last post for new links!)

Started by BoBoStariaN, March 01, 2010, 03:58:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vernam7

i really cant reproduce that error so far!

first time i heard for such an error! :(

can you give me a screenshot from this error, and What process are running in your task manager?

i didnt say you can change speed from the tool! i said that the launching speed (time) that the game takes to start when you press the start button, has been decreased a lot and its faster ;-)

Vernam7

for those few people that believe the team system (and only that) is causing black screens or sc2 loading issues

i made a small Guide plz READ! i cant repeat the same and the same all over again ::)
hope it helps

http://darkblizz.org/Forum2/sc2-tools/starcraft-2-beta-best-allin1-crack-(offline-mode)/msg12775/#msg12775

jarmenz

Thanks for reply ringlas! But it didn`t work for me. I went to that location in Local Settings, deleted the Cache folder, copied the new one. And the I deleted the maps in folder Blizzard Entertainment\Battle.net\Cache\00\11.

Still I get the same error...I can`t get teams, only FFA.

Here is a screeshot:
http://bildites.lv/images/ugfd8v772pijnghe284.jpg

Edit: Vernam7 I can`t figure out how to add karma :)

Vernam7

Quote from: jarmenz on March 22, 2010, 05:44:18 AM
Thanks for reply ringlas! But it didn`t work for me. I went to that location in Local Settings, deleted the Cache folder, copied the new one. And the I deleted the maps in folder Blizzard Entertainment\Battle.net\Cache\00\11.

Still I get the same error...I can`t get teams, only FFA.

Here is a screeshot:
http://bildites.lv/images/ugfd8v772pijnghe284.jpg

Edit: Vernam7 I can`t figure out how to add karma :)

hi

1)upload your shot at http://www.imagehost.org/ i cant see your image its only half of it!!

2)did you go to your "my documents\starcraft 2 beta\maps" directory and also delete all files and folders in it?
and THEN place the original (no aI)  maps from my 1st post link?

3)under a users profilename its the "appload" lik thats the +1 karma :P

ProtossSC2

Hmm .. still can't get teams to work for me.
Still having the same trigger error even after replacing new cache files and new original maps .

Guess I'll just stick to FFA for now
=)

Vernam7

Quote from: stzeetzerx on March 22, 2010, 08:53:06 AM
Hmm .. still can't get teams to work for me.
Still having the same trigger error even after replacing new cache files and new original maps .

Guess I'll just stick to FFA for now
=)

did you read my new Guide on possible Team loading black screen and Script errors?

this is what happens to you:
you selected to play as team vs team so the sc2allin1 launcer modifies the files needed based on that option.
when you hit the star play but the tool launches the game with the selected settings and map
and also starts the proccess to hack stacraft2 in memory to support the new team-script!

the hack fails to you so the match starts as ffa and becaue the script is not for FFA game, you get the error!

so what you should do?
search what is wrong in your system (read my new guide)
and find out WHAT prevent my dll to hack-patch sc2.exe while runing! maybe an antivirus, maybe not having admin right could be lots of things!

so plz read my last post as i said before the link is just above this topic withthe green color.
there i give general advices for this or similar issues that may accure to very few users. :-[

gl

jarmenz

I guess the image hosting site doesn`t allow international hits. I reuploaded it in imagehost http://b.imagehost.org/0873/error.jpg.

I just tried to delete the files and replace with raws in My Documents:

http://i.imagehost.org/0192/maps_folder.jpg

Local Settings:

http://i.imagehost.org/0634/localsettings.jpg

I will try to check is something is blocking the memory hacking in the evening! :)

P.S. - Verman, I really can`t find how to give You karma :(. Can You be more specific? I`m new to this forum.

Vernam7

Quote from: jarmenz on March 22, 2010, 09:17:57 AM
I guess the image hosting site doesn`t allow international hits. I reuploaded it in imagehost http://b.imagehost.org/0873/error.jpg.
I will try to check is something is blocking the memory hacking in the evening! :)

P.S. - Verman, I really can`t find how to give You karma :( . Can You be more specific? I`m new to this forum.

1)files seems to be good

2)your problem is the same as the other user's above something is blocking the file i have in my tools directory called "myTpatch.dll" this is used to do the patch starcraft's memory and something is blocking it!!(did you redownload my latest v4.6.1.1 version??)

3)next to the topic is the Avatar Image or UserName right? on the left side!
under my name is a link [appluad] you can press that just every hour ;-)

its so simple  hehehe.

try to find out what is blocking your hack, maybe windows defender? antivirus? not enough rights? also read my new guide again ;-) i have all possible solutions in there.

i never make a user in my windows system, i alway Enable my Administrator Account and then after login as administrator i delete completly the user+files that i had by default!
i would recomend you backup all your desktop icons and documents before deleting the other user.
and then permanently switch to the Administrator AccounT!

besides something blocking your crack, in order to check if its an adminitrator issue right click on my computer > Manage >

then do as the image shows:

when logged in as Administrator Do all the installation Steps from step 0 for this User too, Game, game patch5, cache, Maps, SC2ALLin Tool and try launching!

alternative ways to eneble the Administrator account.
http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials/507-built-administrator-account-enable-disable.html

sorry i cant do anything more!

Durmir

Hey,
First of all, Vernam7, I'd like to thank you a lot, you really did an amazing job, keep on the good work, man  ;)
I'm enjoying this beta thanks to you, waiting for the release  8)

Yet, I just wanted to feedback to you that I'm experiencing the same issue, with the same error message in game, than latest reports on this thread. I checked all you recommend to check : I'm administrator on my computer, I tried to shut off the firewall and the anti-virus (I checked my taskmanager so they are well shut), I even uninstall Sc2 and reinstalled it. I've put only official Blizzard maps, and your launcher is the only one I ever installed. It is up to date (I downlaoded it 1 hour ago again, just in case, but it still doesn't work). Finally, I run with winxp. But I still got the same error, and then can't play with teams  :(

That's all I can say, therefore you surely are much better than I in computers, so I won't risk myself in any random guess  :-[ , but there might be something else...

But again, except that, your launcher runs incredibly well, with not a single bug, it's pretty nice, clear, well, all the best, as to say.
And, under your name is no [applaud] on my screen (maybe cause I'm a new user ?), if it were here, I'd have given you a +1 karma also ;)

Vernam7

is sc2 updated with patch 5?
the only think left to do, is put a small delay after sc2 launches in my code, there might be a possibility my memory hack, runs TOO fast and sc2.exe hasnt yet started, so it fails!

hmmmmmmmmmmmm....... i really cant tell cause i dont have a"slow" system :P

but i would make a special delay version just for you 3 guys so plz PM me if you are interested to beta test my new "delayed" version when its ready (sometime today) and see what resoults we are gona take from that!

jarmenz

I guess its as Durmir said about the  applaud options ::) .
First off all I have only Adminstrator acc on my pcs, so thats the issue.
Slow system? Doesn`t feel like it.  Verman, maybe You can tell about Your PC specs like Windows version, service pack version, Starcraft II build version etc.! :)

Vernam7

@Durmir
@jarmenz
@stzeetzerx

hey guys, i have PM you a link for a "special" Beta version with a short delay,
in my systems worked the same, very well.

i need from you (since you are the only ones left) to get this version and replace the installed sc2allin1.exe from my tools directory with the beta one and try play a team match!(dont ask me how to copy-paste a file i a will kill my self!  :bangshead: you dont deserv sc2 beta then  :anono: :fight: :tease: )

no lets be serious, check if the stupid RED error Script was fixed, and you have an ally.

i must know ASAP the results so that can deside if i should upload a new version including this hotfix.

i am waiting your replys SOON plz!

tnx

Mozes

Hello there. First, please excuse my english, I try to improve it. Second, I'm new here so please feel free to tell me if I'll do something wrong.

I love SC2, I've played SC1 for 10 years, and now, playing SC2 I had a little problem. 2 weeks ago, I discover your Lazyluncher, I think 2.0 version. Playing with it was ok, and the replays where ok also. But today, I google it for a new luncher to see if something new was on the "market" with LAN or team vs team option. And I found it, it works great when playing, but in replays, after 5-15 seconds it stop with the same error.

For error please see picture below. I also read that I should set the same IA  I've played the game, and I did, but I get the same error. A little help will be great. Please excuse my english, I hope you understand my problem.
Thank you.

Only God can judge me!!

Vernam7

Quote from: Mozes on March 22, 2010, 02:14:32 PM
Hello there. First, please excuse my english, I try to improve it. Second, I'm new here so please feel free to tell me if I'll do something wrong.

I love SC2, I've played SC1 for 10 years, and now, playing SC2 I had a little problem. 2 weeks ago, I discover your Lazyluncher, I think 2.0 version. Playing with it was ok, and the replays where ok also. But today, I google it for a new luncher to see if something new was on the "market" with LAN or team vs team option. And I found it, it works great when playing, but in replays, after 5-15 seconds it stop with the same error.

For error please see picture below. I also read that I should set the same IA  I've played the game, and I did, but I get the same error. A little help will be great. Please excuse my english, I hope you understand my problem.
Thank you.

1)hi there
2)without English even helping you would be a problem :P
3)go to my first post where is my latest Launcer version and READ IT ALL!!!!!!
http://darkblizz.org/Forum2/sc2-tools/starcraft-2-beta-best-allin1-crack-(offline-mode)/
4)into the game ai have a HUGE orange paragraph near the replays Where i am telling you why you get this error.

sorry we canot reply the same anser that has been said 1.0000.00000 times  :-\

just read the orange! new to forums or not 1st we read then we try them we ask!

Mozes

Quote from: Mozes on March 22, 2010, 02:14:32 PM
I also read that I should set the same IA  I've played the game, and I did, but I get the same error.

That means I have read the ORANGE text. And I get the same error. Another sugestion?
Only God can judge me!!