StarCrack ALLin1 (OFFICIAL) (site moved read last post for new links!)

Started by BoBoStariaN, March 01, 2010, 03:58:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jarmenz

Vernam7, sorry to disappoint You, but the beta doesn`t work either. Are You using Win 7, Vista or XP?

Vernam7

Quote from: jarmenz on March 22, 2010, 04:27:09 PM
Vernam7, sorry to disappoint You, but the beta doesn`t work either. Are You using Win 7, Vista or XP?

Windows 7 eng Ultimate x64 (administrator account)
4GB ram 1066
3ghz QuadCore i5
blablablabla............

i cant understand what is special about 3 of you people and this is not working!

check you pm again i am sending you an alternative way - version

ringlas

Quote from: Mozes on March 22, 2010, 02:34:49 PM
Quote from: Mozes on March 22, 2010, 02:14:32 PM
 I also read that I should set the same IA  I've played the game, and I did, but I get the same error.

That means I have read the ORANGE text. And I get the same error. Another sugestion?

If the problem is with desync only, I don't know if you have tried this:

Quote from: ringlas on March 21, 2010, 01:22:17 PM

I think you should try this on a fresh install -

Download zipped Cache folder (try from this post I found in the forum - http://darkblizz.org/Forum2/not-enough-pylons/complete-guide-installation-ai-maps-cache-replays(including-your-own-vs-ai)/msg10693/#msg10693) and put them into:

Windows 7/Vista:
"C:\Users\<Your Name>\Appdata\Local\Blizzard Entertainment\Battle.net\"

Windows XP:
"C:\Documents and Settings\<Your Name>\Local Settings\Application Data\Blizzard Entertainment\Battle.net\"

Note! Only the Cache files! Do not copy any maps.

I have tested the launcher in Win 7 32 bit, Win 7 64 bit and it works excellent. If you have a second computer with another OS try it just to see if the prob is within your system.

I am not sure if this Error has anything at all with the Cache files but you can give it a try, after all if you have done a fresh reinstall on both launcher, game and old registries, I can't think of any other alternatives for now.

Enox

Yeah teams not working here. And yeah i read your post about checking my task manager, making sure im admin (of course im an admin) but still failing. Sorry man, but it must be your launcher. Script error in game. Works with other launchers fine.

Enox

Quote from: Vernam7 on March 23, 2010, 03:06:04 AM
Quote from: Enox on March 23, 2010, 01:40:03 AM
Yeah teams not working here. And yeah i read your post about checking my task manager, making sure im admin (of course im an admin) but still failing. Sorry man, but it must be your launcher. Script error in game. Works with other launchers fine.

i dont get it i am trying to see why this is only happens to you :(
i am going to find this no matter what.

LOL This isn't only happening to me. It's happening to others on here as well.

Vernam7

Quote from: Enox on March 23, 2010, 01:40:03 AM

i dont get it i am trying to see why this is only happens to you guys :(  (YOU plural ;-)
i am going to find this no matter what. :fight:   i t has to do with windows xp giving not priority to patching, and thats why it fails! i am close i need more beta testers
my apologies guys, and i never became arrogant just for the record!

but when i am fighting against trolls some times and people that are just coping my ideas its hard not to mention it you know!

still the name "best" was given long before this forums became full of launcers (most of them a single clone of one code) and was given you know, just for fun  :P

i am sorry but arrogants and self knwoing its 2 different things, if i became (where???) arrogant i didnt meant to, but i hope i will turn your minds arround Artanis. next time try PM partner! :-*

Vernam7

Sindrome

Hi Vernam, i was read your massage in msn.
Ihave 1 question, maybe i must install some software to reslove tis message "index was outside the bounds of the array" ?

take me in team i have some ideas for interface design. :)

Vernam7

Quote from: Sindrome on March 23, 2010, 05:13:04 AM
Hi Vernam, i was read your massage in msn.
Ihave 1 question, maybe i must install some software to reslove tis message "index was outside the bounds of the array" ?

take me in team i have some ideas for interface design. :)

open you msn to talk man i am in right now working on a hot fix!
this "index was outside the bounds of the array" minor problem is allready fixed for the next version, happens when there are no maps or no replays to display at all ;-) will not prevent the application to run normally thought.

cu msn

Vernam7

plz guys as you may notice there is a new v4.6.2 wich includes afix for the xp team fail issue. it worked for some of you so download all to make sure we are ok.

i am waiting for your reports

tnx a lot.

i hope this is permanent fix for all of you, i tried to do my best

p.s i hate xp! i love 7

Eragon

This one is very good, only that there's no team selection (too bad), but I love that this launcher doesn't change the map file

jarmenz

Vernam7, CONGRATS! :cheers: :jig:
I just tried 4.6.2 version and no errors and I finally have a team mate! Thank You for Your hard work! :thumbsup:

Durmir

I'm gonna be whipped by Vernam7...
Teams work, that's great, as I told you by pm ;)
But... (there's always a but :p), ressource sharing doesn't... It's fine with me, since I don't use the feature anyway, but, well... :P

Anyway, thanks again, man, great work ;)

Vernam7

Quote from: Eragon on March 23, 2010, 11:35:48 AM
This one is very good, only that there's no team selection (too bad), but I love that this launcher doesn't change the map file

huh??? ::) ::)  what do you mean there is no team selection? teams are available since the previous version days ago!

i dont understand what you mean, plz explain. the tool supports and HAS teams v4.2.6

Vernam7

Quote from: Durmir on March 23, 2010, 11:57:34 AM
I'm gonna be whipped by Vernam7...
Teams work, that's great, as I told you by pm ;)
But... (there's always a but :p), ressource sharing doesn't... It's fine with me, since I don't use the feature anyway, but, well... :P

Anyway, thanks again, man, great work ;)

1st of all thank YOU ALL for helping me out this past 2 days as we were trying to find out whats wrong in some xp system, and we did it together! without your beta testing support this patch would not be possible so soon because i have 4 pc and all of them was working :P hehe so tnx a lot guys :cheers:

2ndly the Share REsources DOES WORK, the question is HOW? ;D
i had an explenation in my quide (wich i delete couse there is noneed anymore) where i was telling you how team resource sharing trully works in current betta at least.

so listen very carefully its simple! :thumbsup:

you DONT share Incomming resourses, you only Share YOUR resources to the AI allies when you build units and buildings and stuf from THERE Race and they do not have the money to do so by them selfs!!!

to test this just start a game with an Ally
go quicly to the ally base and ONE BY ONE order the AI dornes to stay HOLD, and not collect any resources! just select and press "H" for holding position
now order your scvs/drones etc to collect some resources ear you.

your money is rasing, get lets say untill 200. and STOP your drone from collecting any more!
notice your resources stay stable.

no go to the ally's base GET a worker and order him to build few buildings!
notice that because he hasnt got any money to build his is using YOUR resources!!!!!

this is great when you oponent is almost dead and has no workers and no money, you can help him by building anything you want from him and he is using YOUR money!

that Confirms that the Team Resources Work! ;)

hope its clear now!! i first thought iwas working otherwise too :P

enjoy mates!