StarCrack ALLin1 (OFFICIAL) (site moved read last post for new links!)

Started by BoBoStariaN, March 01, 2010, 03:58:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Enox

Quote from: Durmir on March 23, 2010, 11:57:34 AM
I'm gonna be whipped by Vernam7...
Teams work, that's great, as I told you by pm ;)
But... (there's always a but :p), ressource sharing doesn't... It's fine with me, since I don't use the feature anyway, but, well... :P

Anyway, thanks again, man, great work ;)

Resources sharing DOES work. You don't have a pooled amount of resources. You can grab a team mates unit and build something with it, rather than using its minerals it will use yours. So its not really "sharing" lol.

Vernam, 4.6.2 resolved team issue completely for me.

Vernam7

update AI files need extra work i am fixing them now and upload in mew momments again ,

sorry!

Sindrome

yo. i send you message by msn. want somthin to show you. contact me soon as you can.

Censored

So this has not been updated for the new StarCrack version yet? (that is 7.0) I was just a little confused because NIbbits had a post saying it was then there was another post saying that it wasn't.

Vernam7

now the links are fixed and the AI v7.0 is working just great!

just to inform you the AI doesnt need seperate files any more so more code changes had to be done!

the starcrak team did a fantastic job this time and the new design gives developers more flexibility! ;-)

go to the official post and REDOWNLOAD all of you! thanks! :thumbsup: 
http://darkblizz.org/Forum2/sc2-tools/starcraft-2-beta-best-allin1-crack-(offline-mode)/

my apologies i was so happy i didnt tested properly before LOL :jig:

MrMagoo22

Just a quick question concerning how the Launcher handles 7.0's new difficulty settings. I was wondering what difficulty was the most difficult without the AI cheating/receiving extra minerals, if it does do that.

Oh, and while I'm posting. I noticed a small glitch with the Replay file. If your replay file has exactly 1 replay in it, the launcher won't find that replay. Its probably just a small oversight in the code, and its not too serious, but I thought you might want to know.

Vernam7

Quote from: MrMagoo22 on March 23, 2010, 09:30:51 PM
Just a quick question concerning how the Launcher handles 7.0's new difficulty settings. I was wondering what difficulty was the most difficult without the AI cheating/receiving extra minerals, if it does do that.

Oh, and while I'm posting. I noticed a small glitch with the Replay file. If your replay file has exactly 1 replay in it, the launcher won't find that replay. Its probably just a small oversight in the code, and its not too serious, but I thought you might want to know.

1)first tnx for the replay minnor bug i will fix it

2)so far because i wish to keep the SC2ALLin1 Launcher trully easy, without many many many check boxes and 1 million options for configurations, it has the Easy mode, the Medium Mode that does NOT cheat on resources nor in map hack and the hard Mode that has a bonus resources and map hack to be trully hard!

3)in the near future when the starcrack AI 7.1 gets more Customizable options i will make a special tab-form where you will be able to FULLY customize your A.I! now its only 3 options nothing Too special and as i said i wish to keep it simple if there is no good reason ;)

Starcraft_Addict

Quote from: Vernam7 on March 24, 2010, 03:09:02 AM
3)in the near future when the starcrack AI 7.1 gets more Customizable options i will make a special tab-form where you will be able to FULLY customize your A.I!

Thnx for the wonderful team option but if we get to customize A.I. won't that make watching replays extremely hard? Or won't you need the exact same settings to watch the replay?
A post a day, keeps addiction away.

Organized_Chaos

Quote from: Starcraft_Addict on March 24, 2010, 07:17:27 AM
3)in the near future when the starcrack AI 7.1 gets more Customizable options i will make a special tab-form where you will be able to FULLY customize your A.I!

Thnx for the wonderful team option but if we get to customize A.I. won't that make watching replays extremely hard? Or won't you need the exact same settings to watch the replay?

I think you have the best launcher atm, so good job! 

The only thing I really don't like is the AI selection/customization.  Instead of having just 3 files (easy/med/hard), you should just make it a selectable list from a user defined folder, like the other launchers have.  That way you're not confined to select from just 3 AIs at a time, without constantly switching them. 

Most importantly, I'd rather label the different AIs in the list myself, instead of "easy"/"medium"/"hard".

Thanks!

ringlas

@Organized_Chaos
I prefer it the way it is now. Much easier.

Enox

Quote from: Organized_Chaos on March 24, 2010, 07:57:13 AM
Quote from: Starcraft_Addict on March 24, 2010, 07:17:27 AM

I think you have the best launcher atm, so good job! 

The only thing I really don't like is the AI selection/customization.  Instead of having just 3 files (easy/med/hard), you should just make it a selectable list from a user defined folder, like the other launchers have.  That way you're not confined to select from just 3 AIs at a time, without constantly switching them. 

Most importantly, I'd rather label the different AIs in the list myself, instead of "easy"/"medium"/"hard".

Thanks!

He did this for a reason. To keep it simple. If you want to change the AI yourself there is an option in the AI Selection drop down, or you can rename them manually and throw them in the AllIn1 Folder. He will not be changing the AI options.

Redneck

i installed this in the recommended place but every time i run it it gives me this error
'Could not find file C:\Program Files (x86)\StarCraft II Beta\SC2ALLin1\MapInfo'
Help?????

Vernam7

Quote from: Enox on March 24, 2010, 09:33:50 AM

He did this for a reason. To keep it simple. If you want to change the AI yourself there is an option in the AI Selection drop down, or you can rename them manually and throw them in the AllIn1 Folder. He will not be changing the AI options.

thanks Enox thats exactly my decision, more advanced users can do those modification by them selfs, i am not gonna turn a tool that was made for Easy Launching sc2 beta, to A.I advanced management system!

thats not the point of the tool!
the point of the tool is to have 4 levels (including blizzards default) that will keep you company and helkp you enjoy and learn the game Offline. no need to worry about custom ai options and stuff like that!

the ONLY reason i created the Change A.I is because there is a possibility a newver version will come out (lets say 7.6) and i havent YET included in my tool, but a users likes my tool and he downloaded him self the file and wishes to play with that new version.

so untill i update my version, he can do this very easy with the Change AI option! ;)
thats the only reason.

3 levels are enough for the majority of players, if you wish to change the Ai you peek from now one only one file but yet again the 3 levels will be configured by the tool!

more advanced option (resource bonus, specific def level, map hack for AI bla bla bla) will probably be implemented in the future in a seperate form.

simple stuff people ;-)

enjoy!
i am glad to see no bugs at all so far ;-)

Vernam7

Quote from: Redneck on March 24, 2010, 10:47:59 AM
i installed this in the recommended place but every time i run it it gives me this error
'Could not find file C:\Program Files (x86)\StarCraft II Beta\SC2ALLin1\MapInfo'
Help? ??? ?

do you have clean maps installed???

make sure you run the tool as adminsitrator

post a screenshot of the tools installed directory plz

locate you \my documents\starcraft ii beta\maps directory and delete all in there then download the original unmodified maps, or unmodified syk0 maps, start the tool and then go to maps, press install new maps from folder and point the folder with your downloaded maps, normally if you have enough rights to your account it will work.

Flame02

I tried to use SC2ALLin1 - version 4.7.0. Chose Terran vs. 3 Terrans on Lost Temple map. The game started and I was Protos.

Also I chose Starcrack 7.0 as the AI, and was asked to select a difficult level, which does not make any sence - just use the settings in the AIDifficulty.galaxy file, that's what it's there for!

I could read the documentation, but there is none. (I will not read 35 pages of forum postings to see if the answer is hidden somewhere in a posting).