StarCrack ALLin1 (OFFICIAL) (site moved read last post for new links!)

Started by BoBoStariaN, March 01, 2010, 03:58:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vernam7

@sedusg
i really dont know why in your ssytem the localisetion i set doesnt apply! (for now do it manual) maybe in the future we find something more, but on the other hand how dont we know for sure that the game it self has a bug and we are thinking that the launcher has??
@Rokrdude
this is a problem found in other xp users, the new version that i will release today, Friday night will 99% fix this!
p.s is it me or thes tools forum (beside our thread) seem dead???  hmmm :-[

Organized_Chaos

First of all, congrats Vernam.. you now have the best launcher that's working 99%.  Especially now that the speed setting is working!  Great job.  :thumbsup:

I say "working 99%" because replays still don't work when launched from within your launcher.  I can view my replays if I play a game, quit to the main SC2 menu, then select the replay.  But if I try to start one directly from your tool, I get the infamous "unable to launch game" error.  I have done everything mentioned, in order  (deleted cache, updated to patch 8, ran original SC2.exe, downloaded updated cache, copied and skipped overwrite), yet it still doesn't work.

But I'm quite happy because everything on the launcher works perfectly except for that, and I can still watch my reps when launched from within the game... it's not even really a big deal because I rarely launch reps before playing anyway!  ;)

jarmenz

I patched SC2 to version 8 and updated your launcher, but now I get the famous error "Unable to launch game". I tried deleted caches but no still no bus. Maybe its because I`m using XP Windows?
And by the, Vernam7, the launcher looks really good with those cool skins :).
I think you should make an option to save game options, its annoying to choose again teams,colors, races etc. That would be a good improvement. Make it like a checkbox option :)! :thumbsup:

ringlas

Vernam,

I logged in, read the news around your launcher and what can I say...

That's great!

It's soooo awesome that you've combined efforts and forces I am absolutely impatient to see what will come up next! 

Thumbs up for the new team and wish you luck!

Vernam7

once again guys tnx, you can give us a good score in nibbits if you are happy with the work we are doing.

now the xp issue yeah....i hope i will be on time tonight (thank god its friday so no need to wake up for work tommorow :P) and sleep on the keyboard :)

i need also only 2 people from here with the unable to load game issue and windows xp, pm so that i can send you my latest beta later to test!

about saving everything, i dont htink i am going to do that, now the speed and skin is only been saved,
probably next version if i decide to release not today but tommorow will save gametype, difficulty,and only 1st slot player options! no need for AI saving.

also i am am hoping to feet in in this version the new game tyme: ALL Random where a random map is selected random players, races,colors, and even Random Teams!!! so you can test your self in Random unknown wars!!! :)

but i think i only have time if release tonight for either RANDOM ALL (maps etc) or AI Editor! so that you can create differect custome AI Profiles and save them and use them as you wish beyond the standar 4 levels.

choose 1.

if you want both in the next version then not today for sure.

Vernam7

once again guys tnx, you can give us a good score in nibbits if you are happy with the work we are doing.

now the xp issue yeah....i hope i will be on time tonight (thank god its friday so no need to wake up for work tommorow :P) and sleep on the keyboard :)

i need also only 2 people from here with the unable to load game issue and windows xp, pm so that i can send you my latest beta later to test!

about saving everything, i dont htink i am going to do that, now the speed and skin is only been saved,
probably next version if i decide to release not today but tommorow will save gametype, difficulty,and only 1st slot player options! no need for AI saving.

also i am am hoping to feet in in this version the new game tyme: ALL Random where a random map is selected random players, races,colors, and even Random Teams!!! so you can test your self in Random unknown wars!!! :)

but i think i only have time if release tonight for either RANDOM ALL (maps etc) or AI Editor! so that you can create differect custome AI Profiles and save them and use them as you wish beyond the standar 4 levels.

choose 1.

if you want both in the next version then not today for sure.

Redneck

Great Job with this launcher! :thumbsup:
I'll cast my vote for the random option, it sounds like crazy fun 8)

Enox

I also cannot launch. And I havent even downloaded Patch 8 ^_^

Vernam7

ProtossSC2

Am still having problem launching a game.
Shows the "unable to open map", I'm xp user as well.

I've clear both the cache files & replaced with the new cache file from sc2win as well as using blizzard maps .. Havent been using any other maps.

Well .. I'll stay tuned to more of ya updates ;)

Vernam7

yea i am making new beta 773 right now up very soon
games are working i am stuck with the stupid replays now :P

UniqueAim

i have a question...when ever i try to play this map (6) - AI -   Metalopolis (5x) i get a mainstate error in 1 of the AIs.....is there   any way to fix this?
would be great if i can get a reply :_)

Schrii

When I play a map with allies, they don't spawn at the points i set them to.

darkeor

First of all. Thanks a lot for this launcher. Its great. I have installed the v6.7.2 version of Allin1 and the latest version of SC2.

I found the following bugs:

- My launcher looks like the image pasted. The foreground menus and options are displaced. I think no one has the same problem like me. I supose its because I have 2 monitors: The main is a 1680x1050 resolution. The secondary is at the LEFT of the main monitor, and it has a resolution of 1280x1024

- I start a game and sometimes the speed isnt't the same as I selected in SC2ALLin.
- I play a match and after losing (im very noob *^_^*) I press the option "RESTART" on SC2 Menu. When the game starts I can see my oponent base BUT NOT MINE. I cant move neither my drones not my oponent drones and cant do Anything. I must exit SC2 and relaunch the game.

Greetings. I hope this info can be useful to fix its bugs.

thanks again

Elminnster

Hi,

I am using beta 7.7.3 on SC2 patched eight, Win XP, original blizz maps. I removed/overwrote the cache files as per instructions, but whenever I start a game, I get the message Tied- ... no longer has any forces. I reinstalled SC a few times, tried alternately SCallinone, ValkirieĀ“s launcher, plain old lazylaunch2 (with modified maps) and always got the same results...