StarCrack ALLin1 (OFFICIAL) (site moved read last post for new links!)

Started by BoBoStariaN, March 01, 2010, 03:58:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vernam7

Quote from: ProoM on March 01, 2010, 01:48:43 PM
I just realised I've put it in the D:\Starcraft 2\StarCraft II Beta\Mods\LibertyMulti.SC2Mod instead of D:\Starcraft 2\StarCraft II Beta\Mods\Liberty.SC2Mod
TT.

Any idea's how to reset the LibertyMulti file to the previous one? :S. If you could upload it, I would appreciate it a lot!

LOL thats why i made this tool to avoid mistakes like those  :P
here is the File you deleted from the Multi folder!
be careful this time!
http://

tell me that you got it cause i must delete it from here to avoid confusing others and do the same mistake like you!

Pleomax

I really like this because is so simple ! hope you release the next version soon , because its annoing that I have to update the AI all the time. Don't get me wrong I like that StarCrack AI gets better and better but having to check the page all the time is annoing.
Btw StarCrack AI 5.1 got released :)

ProoM

It's ok now, I just deleted that file and it works now xD. Just playedon hard, it was pretty, well, hard ;P, but I've noticed he overmadegateways in the start (PvP: when I had 1 gate and core coming up he had5 lol, and he didn't pressure me for a pretty long time too). Also AIcan't really measure the battles, so he sometimes retreats from thewinning situation ^^. Just posting this because I want to help, notbecause I'm angry or smt ^^ (and I'm super happy I'm playing sc2against AI <3).

Vernam7

Quote from: Pleomax on March 01, 2010, 02:20:39 PM
I really like this because is so simple ! hope you release the next version soon , because its annoing that I have to update the AI all the time. Don't get me wrong I like that StarCrack AI gets better and better but having to check the page all the time is annoing.
Btw StarCrack AI 5.1 got released :)

thank you.
yeah i know your filling, my auto informer version will be out really soon propobly if i feel better tomorrow (cause i am sleepless 3 days now due to many project to do and so little time) i may probably skin v2.5 and go directly to 3!
until then who knows maybe starcrak AI v6.1 will be out! :P

@ProoM i am glad you fixed it, but plz dont bother me with the AI problems cause i dotn make them and you should post them in the correct topic, dont get me wrong, i just want to save you from wasting time here about AI issues :( cause its not in my hand!

Silentl3ob

can u plz use a non cheat ai when u update because i want it to be realistic

Vernam7

Quote from: Silentl3ob on March 01, 2010, 03:18:02 PM
can u plz use a non cheat ai when u update because i want it to be realistic

well as far as i know the Medium v4 of StarCracker doesnt Cheat!
hard it does yes

but if you want the real realistic thing, sorry you along with the rest of us have to w8 untill sc2 realeases!  8)

in the beta source code they ONLY added the Begginer AI level!
Blizzard is NOT stupid to include in betta all the AI, she just want to see what crackers can do with what they are given!
and people are trying really hard to turn Begginer to Medium and Hard without any source code at all!
Blizzard's official AI will sure be more realistic, and can adapt from your statistics! :o

this Tool was created for those not having a beta keys and those who wish to learn the game offline a little bit before playing online under the stress of an opponent.
this tool tries to do as simple as possible this proccess, doesnt try to replace Starcraft 2. ;-)

Funyuns93

Looks nice but could you upload it to mediafire or megaupload also. Rapidshare isn't working for me.

Starcraft_Addict

First of all great work on cracking this beta.
Can someone plz upload the "StarCraft 2 Beta BEST Allin1 Crack"to something not rapidshare because it keeps saying connection to the server lost, and its not my connection cause other files go fine.
A post a day, keeps addiction away.

Vernam7

hey guys & girls (why not lots of girls play sc right?)

well i am glad to inform you that right now i am uploading to MegaUpload too for those having issues!

for now you can download the light version from the Mirror (synapse.gr) in my first post,
the Full version with the maps will be up in few mins!

in the future downloading from webpages will not be required! i have implemented in new version (that is is coming out Today) the auto update system, about Application, Maps, AIs ;)

Vernam7

Quote from: Vernam7 on March 02, 2010, 03:32:03 AM
well i am glad to inform you that right now i am uploading to MegaUpload too for those having issues!
for now you can download the light version from the Mirror (synapse.gr) in my first post,
the Full version with the maps will be up in few mins!

Sorry people but those sites do not work from my office :-[ , the upload keeps on crashing!!!
i cant upload the besides rapidshare and my server.

i am doing my best right now keep you eyes on the 1st post

Vernam7

mediafire seems to work now lets pray... ::)

Vernam7

ok i private mirror is up check the 1st post, mediafire crashed again.

i am also uploading to a second rapidshare, the problem you get is just because its overdownloaded,
i had 3.000+ downloads in 1 day! logically the rapidsharever crash :)
but dont worry right there is also a second link coming again check post 1#

tnx

Vernam7

ok new mirror added use also this one because the main rapid-share is going crazy!!
thank you that means you like it  ;D

enjoy
mirror
http://rapidshare.com/files/357803180/SC2AiMapsInstallerSetup.zip

blood_hound

how about being able to add updates to Maps, and AIs :D i hope the GUI gets better but it's cool im using it now :D

tnx!  8) 8)

the Humans are not EXTINCT!!!

Vernam7

Quote from: blood_hound on March 02, 2010, 07:05:42 AM
how about being able to add updates to Maps, and AIs :D i hope the GUI gets better but it's cool im using it now :D

tnx!  8) 8)

1)GUI is (keep it simple very graphical stuff but not working its not my way)
i am already making GUI more graphical but i care 1st about workable application, that runs everywhere, right know (v2.5 )it supports custom paths and map downloads  and AI downloads!

just stay tune to the 1st page in the next hours will be out!