StarCrack ALLin1 (OFFICIAL) (site moved read last post for new links!)

Started by BoBoStariaN, March 01, 2010, 03:58:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phyon

I signed up for the forums to post this lol. But i had a similer problem with it telling me the directory was wrong i uninstalled everything the beta and the launcher reinstalled and the games now work just fine i can load up maps and play and such. But I can't get replays to work. It tells 2 different things on different replays first it gives a error and can't start starcraft 2. When i load the other replay it starts starcraft 2 trys loading the map and then tells me unable to open map.

I am not complaining ethier just letting ya know about the issue I think overall the launcher is awesome :)

Vernam7

thanks guys see my previous post i have a possible work arround FOR NOW!

omg i found the problem!!!!
its not in the code! (but i am improving it any way)
because i was in a harry to upload the setup because you wanted it so much, i missed to include some critical file in it!!! :-[ :-[ :-X

that was so noob from me, my apologies!
new upload is comming up  ::)

rap_dora

The patch 2.5.5 delete the game from c:\Archivos de Programas\Starcraft 2 beta
Only I say this for all comunity, I'll reinstall the game and wait for next patch.
Thanks for all and very good job.
;) ;) ;)

Sorry for my english, I'm from Spain.

PD: I'm running on Windows XP SP3

SpiralCompass

I am running windows XP and I am having the same problem as the others with the error message telling me the directory is wrong. I do not have the folders you listed in your fix Vernam7

Vernam7

omg i found the problem!!!!
its not in the code! (but i am improving it any way)
because i was in a harry to upload the setup because you wanted it so much, i missed to include some critical file in it!!!   

that was so noob from me, my apologies!
new upload is comming up 

« Last Edit: Today at 02:53:42 PM by Vernam7 »

Still i dont see why the game was deleted!!! doesnt make any sence! ::)

edifus

just a thought. are you sure you packaged all the files in the installer? There are only 8 files installed: 5 maps, lazylaunche2.exe, sc2allin1.exe and sc2allin1.exe.config

are the ai files stored in the exe? or are they missing?

Vernam7

Quote from: edifus on March 02, 2010, 02:59:41 PM
just a thought. are you sure you packaged all the files in the installer? There are only 8 files installed: 5 maps, lazylaunche2.exe, sc2allin1.exe and sc2allin1.exe.config

are the ai files stored in the exe? or are they missing?

thats what i said above, i should NOT be in a harry next time :-[ , and propobly ask for 1-2 Beta testers :) are any of you interesting in Beta testing the next version? ;D

Vernam7

ok the new installation is UP please read the 1st page, i am waiting for your reports!!!!!!

edifus

nevermind, deleted post - was getting an error but deleted the folders in C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\Vernam7 and ran it again and it worked.

Vernam7

Quote from: edifus on March 02, 2010, 03:54:00 PM
nevermind, deleted post - was getting an error but deleted the folders in C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\Vernam7 and ran it again and it worked.

why because the previous settings was a mess tries to read from them so it crashes!
but as i said and you did removing the old stupid folders will allow the tool to run,

so if its ok with you too means the major problem is gone. few :P
now i can sleep for today i guess ::)

Enox

Hey Vernam, awesome launcher. I just had one question.. I thought 5.5 was only one difficulty level? How do you have Easy, Medium and Hard 5.5? If I choose easy 5.5 I dont get the "Terrible Terrible Damage" prompt like I do with Medium 5.5

Are these all really the 5.5 AI?

k9sniper

where can i download it guys? thanks....

Enox

Quote from: k9sniper on March 02, 2010, 04:15:28 PM
where can i download it guys? thanks....

Go to the first page of this thread?

Vernam7

Quote from: Enox on March 02, 2010, 04:05:31 PM
Hey Vernam, awesome launcher. I just had one question.. I thought 5.5 was only one difficulty level? How do you have Easy, Medium and Hard 5.5? If I choose easy 5.5 I dont get the "Terrible Terrible Damage" prompt like I do with Medium 5.5

Are these all really the 5.5 AI?

Actually the "Easy" its the Blizzard Default (the v5.5 its just a comment that will propobly be removed)
the Easy Blizzard Default MUST be always there as an option cause i need it to run the replays! if you have other AI installed rather than Blizzards Default replays CRASH with SYNC ERROR, so thats why i always have the latest original Blizzard File in my tool!

if you take a closer look when double clicking a replay to watch the diffulty changes back to Easy by it self to prevent crashing ;-)

Starcracker Team has a Medium 5.5 that doesnt cheat and the one that cheats a little so this is the Hard!  ;)

i am glad you like the tool.

Murderone

This launcher sucks!  :o  Can't install it tryed like 5 times saying not the right path or some stupid crap. Installed once and it REMOVED my starcraft 2 beta : - /   It's CRAP!

This laucher is WAY BETTER! http://darkblizz.org/Forum2/sc2-tools/starcraft-ii-beta-launcher/