StarCrack ALLin1 (OFFICIAL) (site moved read last post for new links!)

Started by BoBoStariaN, March 01, 2010, 03:58:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

blood_hound

BOOOOYAH!! very awesome dude! i like it!! thanks!! more power!!  >:( >:( 8) 8)

the Humans are not EXTINCT!!!

Munchi3s

I had some maps that I added and it worked great. Then I added new maps to replace my old ones, and they did, but I find that both the maps are still in the launcher's map list. How can I remove them. I'm going to try and reinstall, but I don't know if that will work. Thank for any future help.

Enox

Quote from: Munchi3s on March 02, 2010, 09:15:50 PM
I had some maps that I added and it worked great. Then I added new maps to replace my old ones, and they did, but I find that both the maps are still in the launcher's map list. How can I remove them. I'm going to try and reinstall, but I don't know if that will work. Thank for any future help.

The application stores the maps in your My Documents\StarCraft II Beta folder

You need to clear that folder out, then re-add through the Launcher.

Munchi3s

Quote from: Enox on March 02, 2010, 09:20:42 PM
Quote from: Munchi3s on March 02, 2010, 09:15:50 PM

The application stores the maps in your My Documents\StarCraft II Beta folder

You need to clear that folder out, then re-add through the Launcher.

Thanks I will try that; It worked. Thanks a lot

Starcraft_Addict

Alternative download mirror preferably mediafire or megaupload
A post a day, keeps addiction away.

MasterWandu

Dear Vernam7

Awesome work on the tool! I'm a software developer myself, so I can imagine some of the complexity behind the scenes that is making the tool work, very impressive.

I might have found a bug:

When I try to select a custom folder for replays I get the message "There are NO starcraft2 replays" in that folder. I do indeed have a single sc2replay file in that directory... oh wait... I just checked something. If I have at least 2 replay files in the folder then the tool picks up both files fine. I'm assuming it has something to do with the checking of your count variable in the loop of the directory files? i.e. if Count > 1 instead of count >= 1?? Just a guess... anyway, I'm sure its an easy fix.

Cheers!

Another Question: Where are you getting the default sc2replays from that you populate your list with? I can't seem to find them anywhere. I'd like to remove them if possible

Vernam7

Quote from: MasterWandu on March 02, 2010, 11:36:01 PM
Dear Vernam7

Awesome work on the tool! I'm a software developer myself, so I can imagine some of the complexity behind the scenes that is making the tool work, very impressive.

I might have found a bug:

When I try to select a custom folder for replays I get the message "There are NO starcraft2 replays" in that folder. I do indeed have a single sc2replay file in that directory... oh wait... I just checked something. If I have at least 2 replay files in the folder then the tool picks up both files fine. I'm assuming it has something to do with the checking of your count variable in the loop of the directory files? i.e. if Count > 1 instead of count >= 1?? Just a guess... anyway, I'm sure its an easy fix.

Cheers!

Another Question: Where are you getting the default sc2replays from that you populate your list with? I can't seem to find them anywhere. I'd like to remove them if possible

hi and thanks for you comments.

my tool reads and loads in the list what ever you have installed in "My Documents\starcraft ii beta\Maps" and "My Documents\starcraft ii beta\replays\recent"

i will check out to see if you have Only 1 map or replay file to install the loop is propobly wrong i will fix that later today.

thank you

MasterWandu

Hi Vernam7

When I attempt to play a replay I get the error (appears to be coming from SCII Beta engine itself)...

"**TEMP** One or more files which are needed to play this game are not available locally. They must be downloaded first"

I'm using the easy AI (as I remember you saying this was the SCII default AI required for replays). As far as I know I'm running the latest patched version of the beta.

Any ideas?

Vernam7

Quote from: MasterWandu on March 03, 2010, 03:03:27 AM
Hi Vernam7

When I attempt to play a replay I get the error (appears to be coming from SCII Beta engine itself)...

"**TEMP** One or more files which are needed to play this game are not available locally. They must be downloaded first"

I'm using the easy AI (as I remember you saying this was the SCII default AI required for replays). As far as I know I'm running the latest patched version of the beta.

Any ideas?

ok

1)the tool knows when you try to watch replay and dont worry it changes the difficulty setting automatically!

2)the error you get ingame its indeed Blizzards engine error its because you dont have some replay cache folders!!!!
because this tool is not responsible for the replays integrity, i would sugest you search for "Replay Cache Files" arround the forums and get them and put them in the correct directory as its own instructions will advice. :)

i found this LINK for replay missing cache files that cause internal sc2 engine Error i hope it helps!
plz ready how to install them!
http://www.sc2win.com/starcraft-2-downloads/starcraft-2-cache-files-update/

Skygrinder

Blood for the Blood God

Bt

Can you explain how you have "Easy Medium and Hard" difficulties for Starcrack v5.5

I am considering using your launcher because of it, but i'd like to know how you have diff difficulties to everyone else for your AI

Skygrinder

Easy is the default AI, Medium is the Starcrack AI 5.5 and Hard is the cheating Starcrack AI 5.5

he said it in an older post.
Blood for the Blood God

Bt

Quote from: Skygrinder on March 03, 2010, 05:27:47 AM
Easy is the default AI, Medium is the Starcrack AI 5.5 and Hard is the cheating Starcrack AI 5.5

Thanks

Let the stoning for laziness commence

Vernam7

Quote from: Bt on March 03, 2010, 05:50:47 AM
Quote from: Skygrinder on March 03, 2010, 05:27:47 AM

Thanks

Let the stoning for laziness commence

+1 stone  :D :D :D

FaineAway

I am having a problem with all of the crack launchers.  The error is an application error and reads as follows....

"The application failed to initialize properly (0x0000135). Click on OK to terminate the application."

Any help would be much appreciated.