StarCrack ALLin1 (OFFICIAL) (site moved read last post for new links!)

Started by BoBoStariaN, March 01, 2010, 03:58:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hi2uHorde

I have Windows XP and have no idea where to set my DPI Scaling. I have searched online but all I can find is how to do it on vista.

DFA

Windows XP
Right click on your desktop -> Properties
Settings tab...
Advanced button...

In the Display Frame...
DPI Setting:

Blake

Is anyone still getting "unable to open map" whenever they try to view their own ai replays? I have done all the stuff including the updated cache files, I've done several clean installs, renamed the map file putting 0011 in front like the replay fixer said, yet every single time I get "unable to open map" :/ Also, quick question is race selection is still unavailable, as when I do the drop down list I just see random.

kurtskyg

newbie here. where do i extract SC2ALLin1_setup?
when i click race selection its only random? :(

where do i put files extracted from SC2ALLin1_setup
C:\Program Files\StarCraft II Beta\SC2ALLin1 is what i have

Enox

Quote from: kurtskyg on March 06, 2010, 12:25:23 AM

What do you mean where do you put the extracted files? Just run the installer file. Shortcut to application is created on your desktop. Run it. And read the forum as well. Race selection is there for when an exploit is found in the future. Right now you can't. I would read around the forums a bit.

UberB

Great job on the launcher, it is working perfectly. Although one should be able to control what name the AI is displayed as, that way you don't have to keep changing the code every time Starcrack AI is updated.

Either way, it works perfectly with Starcrack 6.0 (as it should)!

ringlas

The problem is somewhere within me but I can't find out where. 
When I select a map it says access to path C:\Program Files\SC II Beta\SCAllin1 is denied, I guess it's probably of administration restrictions of win 7, but it didn't say that when I was back to 2.5.6. However, this doesn't stop starting of the map it just doesn't display its thumbnail. 
The second is I've installed AI 6.0, it works with lazylauncher, however it says AI 5.5 in 2.5.7 (I haven't even installed 5.5, only 5.0) and it starts 5.5 AI cheating version. Any ideas how to fix that? 
I am sorry for my incompetence and probably stupid questions. Great work though
! Love all in 1 launcher.

blood_hound

very nice update.. can i suggest these? :D

-updatable Starcrack AI's
-a race selector and color selector as well (someday XD)

thanks anyways! great work! also.. how can i install AI 6.0? :D

the Humans are not EXTINCT!!!

Vernam7

hmm i see the night has gone without major issues, actually no issue i would say, thats a great launch i guess! ;D

now, the Starcrak AI is included cause i dont want people do manual things!
also i want to keep it simple!
not having a drop down menu with 10000 AI files, just the latest 3 of them.
BUT if you want to make AI more updatable i will give you a new form that i will ask you to give me 2 AI path files, the Medium and the Hard, so the application will keep its Easy (Blizzard) for compatibiltiy reasons.

The combo box i like it simple not (v.5,99 with cheatings) cause its really not professional.

so i will make you a new way of added your own AI files 1 for Medium 1 for HArd, and those will replace applications preinstall medium and hard, untill the next version that will include them!

the 2.5.8 is just next arround the corner.

now about Administrator Right in W7/Vista, just google (Turn off UAC in windows 7) and you get rid of the annoying messege (cant access path) ;)

dont forget to give an [applaud] if you like the Allin1, and show your supprt !
[/size][/color]
[/size][/color]thank you and gg

ringlas

Thank you, Vernam7, I really appreciate your work and I am very pleased with your fast answer! Just great job!
Btw, which program language do you use to make this launcher?

kurtskyg

Quote from: Enox on March 06, 2010, 01:48:37 AM
Quote from: kurtskyg on March 06, 2010, 12:25:23 AM

What do you mean where do you put the extracted files? Just run the installer file. Shortcut to application is created on your desktop. Run it. And read the forum as well. Race selection is there for when an exploit is found in the future. Right now you can't. I would read around the forums a bit.

thanks good work

Vernam7

as you see V2.6.0 is UP and running! once again easy update from with your tool or download the setup files in 1st page

YOU ask we Deliver people!  8)
includes the latest A.I and internal updates

Jandos

Quote from: Vernam7 on March 06, 2010, 05:50:32 AM
as you see V2.6.0 is UP and running! once again easy update from with your tool or download the setup files in 1st page

YOU ask we Deliver people!  8)
includes the latest A.I and internal updates

I am stuck with version 2.5.7. When i use "check for update" it find newer version but after update it is still 2.5.7. Even when i DL new launcher it is still old :/

Starcraft_Addict

Same problem here update does nothing, trying manual update now.

Edit: manual download and installation doesn't work either. :(
Opened the install .exe in winrar and extracted them manualy still nothing.

is there still a cheating AI in 2.6.0? cause thats the best form of training ever :P
A post a day, keeps addiction away.

greenpea

Same thing. Downloaded and installed, and it's not the newest version. Downloaded patch, ran it and nothing. Perhaps the patch does not work, or rather you put the wrong version?