StarCrack ALLin1 (OFFICIAL) (site moved read last post for new links!)

Started by BoBoStariaN, March 01, 2010, 03:58:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

blood_hound

There is no team selector yet? when is the next update gonna be released? :D

the Humans are not EXTINCT!!!

Vernam7

Quote from: blood_hound on March 08, 2010, 09:54:12 AM
There is no team selector yet? when is the next update gonna be released? :D

nothing stable so far on TEam Selection, BUT i am having a workable START LOCATION code ready and running in 3.6.x build, yeah it takes time cause i must make the best possible u.i!
and do lots of teasts before release,

i dont make releases that are experimenting on users with bugs and error messages that could easily be detected!

Vernam7

what's coming has been updated on the 1st page also

Change Log

What's Next?

version 3.x.x coming soon...

• Race Selection! (for now just restart your game from ingame menu to get your race by random)
  • Color Selection
  • Star Location Selection
  • Ready for Team Selection when there is a stable solution ready.
  • New A.I
  • Totaly new User Interface very similar to B.net, but compact for all resolutions
  • New Replay System for all Maps (moded or not)
  • Compatible ONLY with Maps (AI & Original) that are "Pure" not edited by other launcer after race selection.
  • The launcher will keep the Map file stracture intact after a match not like the other launcers that changes the file permanent and cant be used later by other tools!
  • Skin support

Razredge

Quote from: Vernam7 on March 08, 2010, 11:15:57 AM
what's coming has been updated on the 1st page also

Change Log

What's Next?

version 3.x.x coming soon...

• Race Selection! (for now just restart your game from ingame menu to get your race by random)
  • Color Selection
  • Star Location Selection
  • Ready for Team Selection when there is a stable solution ready.
  • New A.I
  • Totaly new User Interface very similar to B.net, but compact for all resolutions
  • New Replay System for all Maps (moded or not)
  • Compatible ONLY with Maps (AI & Original) that are "Pure" not edited by other launcer after race selection.
  • The launcher will keep the Map file stracture intact after a match not like the other launcers that changes the file permanent and cant be used later by other tools!
  • Skin support

Skin support is really interesting.
And if you could get Zezaris to make a skin, or just a design which you turn into a skin, with these updates, I'll definitely use this launcher.

Artanis186

Oooo, you're doing start location selection? Cool. :)

Vernam7

latest progress hope you like it, all the buttons cobos etc have mouse hover effects
and the player slots depenting on the map will be auto appearing up to 8 players!
as you see i am doing a lot of changes and thats why it needs time, after all we are have a RL ;-)

Enox

Very stoked for this. This looks awesome.

Artanis186

Quote from: Vernam7 on March 08, 2010, 01:13:37 PMas you see i am doing a lot of changes and thats why it needs time, after all we are have a RL ;-)

Speak for yourself xP

Rosenberg

Hey, here's a suggestion, why don't you insert the feature of team settings?
The guy who developed it is giving away the source code.

Razredge

Vernam7

sure there is a Random, i just didnt have it when took the screenshot in my options

and the team code is unstable, because the AI doesnt work well. i mean the starcrak ai doesn talways allie, and i dont want to add a feuture that doesnt always work!

just a little bit later,

Pleomax

Sad to hear the team selection is not coming out too soon.
Anyway about the skins , maybe you can make something like Zerg/Terran/Protoss themes!  :) And nice thing about untouched maps.

Sindrome

to big for vertical resolution. it must be 700 pixels maximum. because many people have standard screan resolution as 1024-768. i have widescren on my laptop 1366-768. and starcraft 2 minimum res 1024-768 to.
your launcher 3.6.x Looks great. Maybe should make it absoluteli offline without "check for updates" button?

lqdhorror

Quote from: Vernam7 on March 08, 2010, 01:13:37 PM
latest progress hope you like it, all the buttons cobos etc have mouse hover effects
and the player slots depenting on the map will be auto appearing up to 8 players!
as you see i am doing a lot of changes and thats why it needs time, after all we are have a RL ;-)

That looks fantastic!

Great work fellas....

Keep us updated.

Vernam7

Quote from: Sindrome on March 08, 2010, 04:23:54 PM
to big for vertical resolution. it must be 700 pixels maximum. because many people have standard screan resolution as 1024-768. i have widescren on my laptop 1366-768. and starcraft 2 minimum res 1024-768 to.
your launcher 3.6.x Looks great. Maybe should make it absoluteli offline without "check for updates" button?

this was troubling me also, and i decide the image to be sized down much more the style will be the same But smaller,  i will upload a screenshot when ready.
it will be 800x600 so everyone can use it and not to small to get blind when trying to select options arround :P

thanks for the kind words you give us motivation!! ;)