StarCrack ALLin1 (OFFICIAL) (site moved read last post for new links!)

Started by BoBoStariaN, March 01, 2010, 03:58:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kouga

Enox

Just a little input. I've been messing around with the replays in SC2 with your launcher and other launchers just to see the biggest differences. Here's what i've found:

the UNEDITED MAPS must be placed into the DOWNLOAD folder in C:\Documents and Settings\Enox\Local Settings\Application Data\Blizzard Entertainment\Battle.net\Cache\Download

If you don't put the maps in this folder, the launcher won't play their replays! You'll just get the error "Unable to Load Map" This is the ONLY way to play replays, because the Replay system in SC2 requires the map to be in the cache folder. Which means the launcher will need to have the user's map files IN that folder no matter what. I've tried just adding the Map into the cache after starting a game. This won't work!!! You have to start the game from that download folder!!! Hope this helps my friend!

Vernam7

ok the free image hosting site that i had my images CRASHED due to this topics traffic!

anyone recommends a free image hosting site that actually can hadle our trafic and most of all loads the damn images really fast?

cause i have to change all of them now...

Bt

Quote from: Vernam7 on March 09, 2010, 03:20:46 AM
ok the free image hosting site that i had my images CRASHED due to this topics traffic!

anyone recommends a free image hosting site that actually can hadle our trafic and most of all loads the damn images really fast?

www.iforce.co.nz

Vernam7

Quote from: Bowex on March 08, 2010, 06:13:27 PM
lol it's me again.
......and the SC2AllIn1 File is in Program Files>Starcraft 2 Beta.

lol i will reapeat my self 1.00046567. time again the tool must be in its own Folder NOT just in sc2 beta!
but like this Program Files>Starcraft 2 Beta>sc2allin1 Folder\

Vernam7

Quote from: Bt on March 09, 2010, 03:38:14 AM

www.iforce.co.nz

tnx but this one doesnt even open, at least not right now :P
i placed them to imageshacks or something for now,

about the border question, this place is for now just empty, no special perpuse to serve but i would keep it because feets the rest of the image and having it all to skinny its not practical when moving the application arround, dont forget for those graphics aereas you click hold and move the window arround ;-)

as about the space from one side to an other dont worry it will be down to the pixel when i am done with it, i cant stan non centered things my self  :P :P :D

heavensrevenge

I suggest www.imagehost.org/ simply because I've used it without problems ever since I discovered it, and I use it exclusively, have a try and see how it goes.

Edit: AND My download speed from that other one www.iforce.co.nz is like ~7KB/s which is ZOMG BAD, while the www.imagehost.org/ gives up to 600KB/s+ load speed for huge images.

Example:

Vernam7

ok people thank you i have changed my hosting images site to www.imagehost.org/ at least for now its indeed very fast, but my previous one was fast too, untill we eat all their bandwith LOL :P :D

back yo work now we have a version to release ::)

Bt

xavis

uhm hello there guys im new here and the GUI cought my attention, will have some team options aswell?

Vernam7

Quote from: xavis on March 09, 2010, 04:54:53 AM
uhm hello there guys im new here and the GUI cought my attention, will have some team options aswell?

80% yes in this version 100% yes in the next one in the week! 8) 
we like strong testing before releasing, to make sure stabilty is there first, cause without stabiltiy there is no fan playing if you have a buggy launcer with error messeges here and there  ::)

SIL3NT-DE4TH

Hello. Just wanted to say Good Job Been Useing your Launcher Since you first posted it here. Whats the deal with 3.6? do u need testers? i will be happy to help test your builds if you want.

Running Vista 64.

Ps Version 3.6 looks sexy.

Vernam7

Quote from: SIL3NT-DE4TH on March 09, 2010, 08:08:05 AM
Hello. Just wanted to say Good Job Been Useing your Launcher Since you first posted it here. Whats the deal with 3.6? do u need testers? i will be happy to help test your builds if you want.

Running Vista 64.

Ps Version 3.6 looks sexy.

thank you , no need for testers right now, because its in a middle of a buzy week and i am not a student or similar, i am having a rl a job that take at leat 12 hours from my day thats way is going slow, but its progress is really good and stable, i will never give up this project, because i want to use it my self! thats why i started it, becaue there was a lot of ugly and non working tools out there  ::)

thanks for the offer thought!
the new replay system need completion (its arround 75% right now) and lots of testing after that to ensure all replays are playing normally!

erfg1

Is there any breakthrough on an LAN gameplay system yet?

Artanis186

Quote from: erfg1 on March 09, 2010, 08:45:27 AM
Is there any breakthrough on an LAN gameplay system yet?

I've said it to many, and I'll say it again. Use the search function.