StarCrack ALLin1 (OFFICIAL) (site moved read last post for new links!)

Started by BoBoStariaN, March 01, 2010, 03:58:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vernam7

Quote from: heavensrevenge on March 09, 2010, 08:15:32 PM
Quote from: Vernam7 on March 09, 2010, 07:26:34 PM
i am on the same side with you on this my Art Director,
i think gold its too much Warcraft.
i like the blue arround the map but damni really dont have time for those details right now  :-[
maybe in 3.6.2 :P
damn i am making so many things this baby is a hydra!
i finish one i have an ideas for other 2 and coding never ends!  :D
Heyo, I dont want to be too judgmental, or insulting of a free tool or anything, but this iteration is taking forever Vernam7, maybe you should do more iterations with smaller feature sets, and release a tad more often instead of a single epic release.  You do have an auto-update mechanism so little patches beyond just AI updates I think would be a good idea.
Mainly I think im going to physically move my living location (tomorrow) before you actually get this 3.x version released, and it prevents me from spreading this 3.x version to others who want race selection in the city I am right now.

So without negativity I would suggest you do smaller iterative releases a bit more often than now.
BUT regardless of when it's released, im excited to use it when I get the honor of mirroring your bits for download :) 
THANKS AGAIN, and I hope this is released within the next day(or next few hours)
Happy coding Vernam7.

i know it seems "forever" but you have no idea how many piece must be puted together and make sure Everything works perfectly and bug free! and actually it has been what 3-4 days.so? wanna EA or Blizzard quality tool? :P

because people will not be nice if there is a bug, you know that,
there is NO way to make smaller changes without affecting the rest, i am working all alone, (in coding) and adding futures that makes fundamental changes, demands reconstruction of the entire tool!

and lets not forget, race color selection wasn't just a simple feature, and its an other thing adding a feature with sloppy and lagy code that destroys a map, and an other thing writing it to work fast and stable, and leave the map files alone.

i have for example left almost NO error without proper message and handling!
do you know how much time and test needs?
those small details are separating the Pros from the newbies.

but back to the topic tomorrow evening my Testers will have their builds! so probably tomorrow night if beta tests is successful the v3.6.1 will be released.

and when ever you are hope you get it.

lets make something clear after the next release or probably 1-2 more, because there is nothing important left to crack in the game, i will sit back and enjoy my tool, and  never touch it again, cause it will WORK, and will not take constant time for maintaince and service releases!  :P

i started this for my self, because i couldn't stand the ugliness and labor those cracks were demanding. newbies wouldn't stand a change of playing sc2 and experts was sick of copy pasting and try avoiding mistakes.may sound too cocky but hey its the truth. :-\

this is my philosophy. not first but best.- ;)

Silentl3ob

T1ND3R

Can't wait for this to come out. Thanks for all the hard work

xavis

Quote from: Sindrome on March 09, 2010, 03:18:40 PM

i think the gold start button looks nice, it balances the color a little bit, well keep up the good work ^^ dont rush things my friend people can wait ^^

kurtskyg

version 3.x.x.x looks kick ass
when is this coming out?

Dubfire

Quote from: kurtskyg on March 10, 2010, 01:57:50 AM
version 3.x.x.x looks kick ass
when is this coming out?
read the f***ing forum, and posts from Vernam7!  >:(
He is working hard to build it, so show some respect by at least reading his posts.

raven_g20

Ok i found what the problem was. I am posting in case anyone else gets the same errors. The solution was to download the cache folder and then extract it into users\*username*\..... but not before deleting everything in there. After i tried this method no more c2d. All works ok now. Thank you. :)

Vernam7

Quote from: raven_g20 on March 10, 2010, 02:46:16 AM
Ok i found what the problem was. I am posting in case anyone else gets the same errors. The solution was to download the cache folder and then extract it into users\*username*\..... but not before deleting everything in there. After i tried this method no more c2d. All works ok now. Thank you. :)

you see nothing to worry about!
happy gaming for you back to happy coding for me ::)

blood_hound

vernam is the team selection available? i hope you add it up and at the same time please add the 6.1 ai package, you exclude 6.1 easy or future updates :(

i have two reasons for not playing SC2 yet..

1- SC2 Overheats my VC then crashes BADLY (any downloads or at the progress will END)
2- since i have the first problem i still play but im waiting for color and race selection, as well as 6.1ai package (easy to cheating) and the team selection (even if the team selection isn't ready)

im loyal to you vernam7, KIU! i salute u and u have my support :D >:( >:(

the Humans are not EXTINCT!!!

Vernam7

Quote from: blood_hound on March 10, 2010, 05:49:14 AM
vernam is the team selection available? i hope you add it up and at the same time please add the 6.1 ai package, you exclude 6.1 easy or future updates :(

1- SC2 Overheats my VC then crashes BADLY (any downloads or at the progress will END)
2- since i have the first problem i still play but im waiting for color and race selection, as well as 6.1ai package (easy to cheating) and the team selection (even if the team selection isn't ready)

for your loyalty i will reward you, by giving you today in about 6-7 hours the 1st internal beta release :P hehe

if you have problems with your VGA cooling and its Nvidia, then Download the PREVIOUS 196.21 geforce drivers that will keep your system cooler.
[/size][/color]
[/size][/color]unfortunatly team selection will not make it to THIS release but the next one, i am not so crazy about team selection, and because its more work to be done that in dont have time right now, but i have the preperation ready in my code for the team selection and i think it will be faster to implement later, when i will be sure 100% about it.
[/size][/color] ;)

fobmasta

I get this ErrorReporter box whenever i try to launch do you have any idea why??
i have windows 7.

Starcraft_Addict

Quote from: fobmasta on March 10, 2010, 07:07:03 AM
I get this ErrorReporter box whenever i try to launch do you have any idea why??
i have windows 7.

Could you please be more vague? Saying whats in the message could help and your system specs. We are not all knowing over here.
A post a day, keeps addiction away.

Bedervet

Hi there, I had an error occurence too:
application wasn't able to initialise correctly (0xc0000135)

I used search fonction but found nothing...

I had AI stuff installed so I deleted all sub directory local setting/ battlenet  , my documents/ starcraft II beta
and then reinstalled everything but the error still show up.

Starcraft_Addict

Made a funny video with parasite protos base And mass zergling fun, they just keep going but never getting there.
Mass Zergling and protos neural parasite base.mkv
By the way using an overlord to drop creep in the enemy base and then spawning a tumor there is fun.
A post a day, keeps addiction away.

blood_hound

Quote from: Vernam7 on March 10, 2010, 06:34:43 AM
Quote from: blood_hound on March 10, 2010, 05:49:14 AM

for your loyalty i will reward you, by giving you today in about 6-7 hours the 1st internal beta release :P hehe

if you have problems with your VGA cooling and its Nvidia, then Download the PREVIOUS 196.21 geforce drivers that will keep your system cooler.

unfortunatly team selection will not make it to THIS release but the next one, i am not so crazy about team selection, and because its more work to be done that in dont have time right now, but i have the preperation ready in my code for the team selection and i think it will be faster to implement later, when i will be sure 100% about it.
;)

i can wait for the team selection thingy (since im still having that VC problem thou :( ..) just add 6.1 easy and at the same time thanks for the update! also about the vc problem.. im kinda using apollo ati radeon 4670, it has a VERY large (bronze/copper) heatsink, our pc is rigged with fans so there is airflow everywhere (above the DVD drive, 2 at the back, a large at the side and one at the CPU cooler) i don't understand why it reaches to the point that it overheats since it's not that hot here and the fan is just nearby :(

i have updated my ATi Up to the latest :D not using any 3rd party boosting programs :D

the Humans are not EXTINCT!!!