StarCrack ALLin1 (OFFICIAL) (site moved read last post for new links!)

Started by BoBoStariaN, March 01, 2010, 03:58:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ramxi

hi Vernam, thx so much for your work

however, i cannot choose a color, i choose orange, and it gives me green

delirtenadam

beeleg

SWEET! This tool is amazing and the best by all the others... (ok there good just not ask simple and integrated).  I have one problem however, I can seem to play replays.  When i do try to play a replay with the correct AI difficulty level it comes up with a error 'Unable to Open Map'.  I am on Vista - installed the Cache from http://www.sc2win.com/starcraft-2-downloads/starcraft-2-cache-files-update/ - in the correct Vista location - downloaded the maps you specified and still get this error.  Any help would be awesome.  Replays or not this still is an awesome tool and grats!

blood_hound

weeeeeeeeeee!! amazing!!! thanks!!

anyways i hope that team selection gets ready! im craving! thanks again! :D

the Humans are not EXTINCT!!!

kurtskyg

very good. but why is background pink?

Frosty3k

Hey Vernam, I'm having a problem getting this to work...

It can't find the installation path for SC2 Beta.  It says that it can't find it in the default directory (and to kindly show it where to go :P ).  But no matter where I set the path, it doesn't seem to work at all -- even in the default directory.

If it helps, I have Windows 7 64bit Pro.

kurtskyg

Hey question. Why id my color always green even if i choose blue,red,etc?

Enox

Quote from: kurtskyg on March 10, 2010, 11:53:34 PM
very good. but why is background pink?

Good luck. Vernam is convinced its my system that's causing the same problem with mine too. :-D

Enox

Quote from: kurtskyg on March 11, 2010, 12:01:00 AM

You have to enable it in the game. A button by the mini map.

lqdhorror

Great work guys!

I have encountered one reproducible error:

Any time I select Terran as my team, it's still randomized....

Also, I posted a pic to show you what the pink border is that many people are experiencing.

Enox

@lqdhorror

Same problem. Vernam says its our video card drivers :-/

ramxi

Quote from: kurtskyg on March 11, 2010, 12:01:00 AM

hey, i was having the same issue but its working now, i reinstalled the beta and reinstalled SC2allin1 after clearing out the appdata/vernam7

lqdhorror

*update after further testing*

Selecting your race simply does not work.

Sometimes its random, sometimes it sticks regardless of restarting the map.

It doesn't matter if I select each teams races/colors etc. It's still completely random.

But then when I set the teams to random, the computer player gets stuck on whatever
the initial random choice was etc....

So, in a nutshell, race selection is all screwed up. Manually selecting a race doesn't work and neither does the random option.

:(

Enox

Quote from: lqdhorror on March 11, 2010, 12:49:41 AM

It doesn't matter if I select each teams races/colors etc. It's still completely random.

But then when I set the teams to random, the computer player gets stuck on whatever

So, in a nutshell, race selection is all screwed up. Manually selecting a race doesn't work and neither does the random option.

WHich maps are you using? THey weren't edited with another launcher right? AI enabled maps? Have you tried original blizzard maps?

lqdhorror

Quote from: Enox on March 11, 2010, 01:07:49 AM
Quote from: lqdhorror on March 11, 2010, 12:49:41 AM

WHich maps are you using? THey weren't edited with another launcher right? AI enabled maps? Have you tried original blizzard maps?

I used syk0's map pack as indicted in the first post.

Where do I get the official map pack? (I already tried the one linked under the A.I. section but the problem remains)