StarCrack ALLin1 (OFFICIAL) (site moved read last post for new links!)

Started by BoBoStariaN, March 01, 2010, 03:58:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vernam7

Quote from: almighty on March 11, 2010, 07:18:56 AM
hi vernam7
got some problem here, hope you can help me
i've download and install your tool (the newest version SC2ALLin1_setup3x.exe)
runs ok in my xp, test a few game with ai worksbut when i try to copy some replay with the tools, the tool closedand when i try to run "C:\Program Files\StarCraft II Beta\SC2ALLin1\SC2ALLin1.exe" againit always show this :"Starcraft 2 (WOL) Beta, doesnt seem to be installed .. .  ... . .. . . ..  and restart the tool! then!"
just like when you first run the tool, but when i pick my starcraft II beta folder, and run your tool againit show the error again, even tough i already select the right starcraft II beta folder with StarCraft II.exe in it  (i once run the tool without problems)

and when i try to find these C:\Documents and Settings \{your username}\Local Settings\Application Data\Vernam7 , i cannot find the vernam7 folder, just like neolancer07...try to delete "C:\Program Files\StarCraft II Beta\SC2ALLin1" and reinstall, still dont work either  :(

could you help ?

the folder vernam7 with the settings is HIDDEN by windows default, READ my first post at the END, how to see them.
not finding the folder doesnt mean isnt there!

i am creating a new version right now i will release it today and i will chnage the settings store path to Registry Cause users dont have enough rights (administrator) or cant find the folder to delete. :-[

Artanis186

I can't find the folder myself. I'm in Appdata>Local and there's definitely no Vernam7. I even did a windows search. :\

GetInside

hello , cant get the last version to run.. Its always asking me to show to Sc2allin1.exe the game directory.. i did it many time but tools dont run.. erff

Master619

Looks like the most detailed launcher :D :D . All the features look great but, still, teamplay is missing ::) . Hope it will be featured in the next version :) :) .

// It's sad to see none of the launchers out there actually combined race, map, ai, color, starting slot and teamplay choosing into one pack. Why must something be missing in each one?  :-[ :-[

Anyway, great work  8) 8)

Vernam7

Quote from: Artanis186 on March 11, 2010, 07:59:01 AM
I can't find the folder myself. I'm in Appdata>Local and there's definitely no Vernam7. I even did a windows search. :\

are you an administrator?
right click run as administrator the tool?
windows version?

beeleg

Are replays supported in this release? I can't seem to play them.  Keep getting 'Unable to open map error'.

Installed Cache in correct location for Vista and running as admin.  The tool works great but I can't seem to play my replays...

Is there something else I need to do to get replays to work and not get the 'Unable to open map' Error

Vernam7

Quote from: beeleg on March 11, 2010, 08:28:37 AM
Are replays supported in this release? I can't seem to play them.  Keep getting 'Unable to open map error'.

Installed Cache in correct location for Vista and running as admin.  The tool works great but I can't seem to play my replays...

Is there something else I need to do to get replays to work and not get the 'Unable to open map' Error

plz for replays specific question ask in the right topic i cant help you any further, i dont know either what replay files is that, if its edited by an other tool or not, if the ai used for that replay you have it or not, replays its a big story and i cant do anything more on that.

i feel responsible for my games and my replays, and those are working fine, try to ask help from where you got the replays, what sc2 version they had etc, always use the latest sc2 beta version patch.

Vernam7

Artanis186 Check your MSN Messenger ASAP!

GetInside

Vernam can u tell me why ur app doesnt start? always asking where Sc2 is installed..

Vernam7

Quote from: GetInside on March 11, 2010, 08:45:33 AM
Vernam can u tell me why ur app doesnt start? always asking where Sc2 is installed..
ok for last time

when this is happening there are only 2 reasons!
1)either your game files have been altered manually or by other tools (files like AI etc)
2)there is an old SC2ALLin1 configuration folder that is not compatible with this version!
read my 1st post at the end. i am not gona say it again for the last 3 hours i am repeating my self!

people who actually took some time and read the instructions found a solution to their problem, if you dont find the old settings folder and delete it the problem will not be solved. its not a bug its LOGICAL error.

i am working on a work arround for some of you people in the next version today, so if you failed in my instruction on post #1, then just wait few hours

Starcraft_Addict

All heil lord Vernam7, with that karma you will reincarnate as a god. The tool works great stayed up till 5 AM to test it, replay's work great and all my units were orange.

For people with replay problems put all the original maps in
C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Local\Blizzard Entertainment\Battle.net\Cache\Download
I did and it works for me, i red it in a post a few pages back because thats what you're supposed to do when you have a problem! Search for it, and check other posts! Don't come crying to Vernam7 the second something doesn't work.
A post a day, keeps addiction away.

Vernam7

Quote from: Starcraft_Addict on March 11, 2010, 08:51:18 AM
All heil lord Vernam7, with that karma you will reincarnate as a god. The tool works great stayed up till 5 AM to test it, replay's work great and all my units were orange.

C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Local\Blizzard Entertainment\Battle.net\Cache\Download
I did and it works for me, i red it in a post a few pages back because thats what you're supposed to do when you have a problem! Search for it, and check other posts! Don't come crying to Vernam7 the second something doesn't work.

tnx dude. what do you mean orange? the ingame minimap color button was pressed maybe?
my tools works with replays YOU played for sure because it automatically copies the correct map file in the cache download folder!  ;)
and as i said replays are not my problem to solve now anymore.
tnx again. you got your self +1 karma, mine its low yet  :D

Artanis186

Quote from: Vernam7 on March 11, 2010, 08:59:20 AM
Quote from: Starcraft_Addict on March 11, 2010, 08:51:18 AM

tnx dude. what do you mean orange? the ingame minimap color button was pressed maybe?
my tools works with replays YOU played for sure because it automatically copies the correct map file in the cache download folder!  ;)
and as i said replays are not my problem to solve now anymore.
tnx again. you got your self +1 karma, mine its low yet  :D

I think he means his player color is orange, as it should be. ^.^

I tried installing dotnet, and... it just wouldn't install. I'll go fiddling around with it more and review your instructions.

almighty

Quote from: Vernam7 on March 11, 2010, 07:35:13 AM
Quote from: almighty on March 11, 2010, 07:18:56 AM
hi vernam7
got some problem here, hope you can help me
i've download and install your tool (the newest version SC2ALLin1_setup3x.exe)
runs ok in my xp, test a few game with ai worksbut when i try to copy some replay with the tools, the tool closedand when i try to run "C:\Program Files\StarCraft II Beta\SC2ALLin1\SC2ALLin1.exe" againit always show this :"Starcraft 2 (WOL) Beta, doesnt seem to be installed .. .  ... . .. . . ..  and restart the tool! then!"
just like when you first run the tool, but when i pick my starcraft II beta folder, and run your tool againit show the error again, even tough i already select the right starcraft II beta folder with StarCraft II.exe in it  (i once run the tool without problems)

and when i try to find these C:\Documents and Settings \{your username}\Local Settings\Application Data\Vernam7 , i cannot find the vernam7 folder, just like neolancer07...try to delete "C:\Program Files\StarCraft II Beta\SC2ALLin1" and reinstall, still dont work either  :(

could you help ?

the folder vernam7 with the settings is HIDDEN by windows default, READ my first post at the END, how to see them.
not finding the folder doesnt mean isnt there!

sorry vernam7 no offence  ;)
your launcher is maybe the greatest launcher i ever use in my life  :P
really great work  :-*
but really i already tried login as administrator, go to the cmd and type the folder, using attrib etc, still cannot find it, trying disable UAC but all i can find in google is for vista no xp  :(
is there some technique i dont know or anyone could give me some idea how to see hidden file like that , damn cannot wait for your update  :P

Vernam7

Quote from: Artanis186 on March 11, 2010, 09:14:08 AM
I think he means his player color is orange, as it should be. ^.^
I tried installing dotnet, and... it just wouldn't install. I'll go fiddling around with it more and review your instructions.

Artanis if not even .net allows you to install or Repair you dont have Administrator rights!
also i said Check you MSN messenger!!!!!!!!! i have builed a new service patch for you to test with a possible work arround ;-)