StarCrack ALLin1 (OFFICIAL) (site moved read last post for new links!)

Started by BoBoStariaN, March 01, 2010, 03:58:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vernam7

oh boy you drive me crazy 8) 8) 8)
did you read the 1st page at all? especially the END??
there is an OTHER path for Windows XP users and totally different for vista/7
also there i NO UAC in XP! ::)

Daniel

Hello Vernam7.
First of all i want to thank you for your great launcher, it worked flawlessly for me so far. Only with the new version i encountered some trouble. I know you are currently changing how the settings are saved, but i'd like to let you know anyway what i observed so far.
First of, i am using Windows 7 and i don't have Starcraft2 installed in it's default path. When i start the launcher(as admin ofc) it asks me to show the sc2 path which i do and it quits at it used to do.
But if i start it again, it just asks me to do this again, if i just cancel the dialog it crashes.
So i watched the settingsfolder with procmon and observed the following: the tool created the vernam7 folder, saved the settings and then just deleted the folder again before quitting. I fiddled a bit around with it, debugged it, disassmbled it, but so far i can't find out what causes this behaviour  :-[
Have you tried your tool with sc2 not installed in it's default path?
Well i hope your current changes will help and thanks again  :)

Starcraft_Addict

Quick question for vernam7 could you make the option to rename the replay in your tool, now i have to go into the folder and rename them.
So much work :D . I rename them "PvZ Medium.SC2Replay" so i know what difficulty and what game it is.
No rush just a thought.
I belive in neutral karma its the best, no expectations  :) .
A post a day, keeps addiction away.

Cybertox

Hey your launcher looks pretty cool but i have got a problem i cant set teams and there is only one option available free for all why
pls fix that shit

almighty

Quote from: Vernam7 on March 11, 2010, 09:37:53 AM
oh boy you drive me crazy 8) 8) 8)
yes i know, a lot of girls said that to me  :-*

Quote from: Vernam7 on March 11, 2010, 09:37:53 AM
did you read the 1st page at all? especially the END??
there is an OTHER path for Windows XP users and totally different for vista/7
also there i NO UAC in XP! ::)

yes i read it ALL
here i quote the bottom

Quotethank you very much, just doing my part.
if you like just give a + karmap.s WARNING!!!ifyour application crases with a "configuration error" (those downloadedthe v2.x.x before) the tool will try to clean the old settings and youhave to restart it, if it fails you have to do it manually!make sure Hiddeen Folder are Visible
(how? http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/using/helpandsupport/learnmore/tips/hiddenfiles.mspx)
THEN DO for
windows vista/7

go to C:\Users\{your username}\AppData\Local\Vernam7

and DELETE EVERYTHING in it before Installing the new one
windows Xp

goto
C:\Documents and Settings \{your username}\Local Settings\Application Data\Vernam7
and delete everything in there
p.s2 Always make Sure you run the tool AS ADMINISTRATOR! and the UAC of windows is Disable (google if you dont know whats that)

i go to C:\Documents and Settings \almighty\Local Settings\Application Data\
there is no Vernam7, i try from cmd, still cannot see it
and yes i even find is there some UAC in XP that can be disabled, and ofc there is no UAC in XP, so i find nothing in google  :-[

i even run the tool as administrator, and still the same, the tools wanted me to find the starcraft 2 beta folder, over and over again, even i already give the correct path to the folder starcraft 2 beta that have StarCraft II.exe in it

btw thanks for answering, though im just a noob in here  :P

Vernam7

Quote from: Cybertox on March 11, 2010, 10:02:24 AM
Hey your launcher looks pretty cool but i have got a problem i cant set teams and there is only one option available free for all why
pls fix that shit

oh God give strenght!
READ the FRUCKING 1#! teams are supoosed to be disabled!!! because i havent DONE THEM YET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

and the FFA its also the same DEAL there is NO OTHER GAME OPTIONS those are there for future updated!!!!

oh god i am trying to be nice but i am gona kill me self! :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
people if you dont know what the hell is going on arround computers and Sc2 beta and this frucking thread, dont jump in and say what ever come to your brain!!!!

andi want a ferrari in my parking, why havent you bought yet one for me "almighty" ??? >:(

almighty

k k dont kill your self  :D
im just asking  :(
well i just wait for your next update then  :-X (cant afford buying you a ferrari)  :P

Sindrome

HI. I have some problems to.
problem 1. when i launch tool i see this
problem 2. when i try to play with any AI on original maps i see this
problem 3. when tool detect cracked AI Maps in source folder it warn me, than i delete this maps from folder and leve only original blizard maps. then i restart tool and see error, tool says me that user settings will be restored and delete the Vernam7 folder from C:\Documents and Settings\Sindrome\Local Settings\Application Data,  when i start it agen tool did not create this folder agen and i hear error sound and tool not launching.

ringlas

People, the problem is somewhere in your machinery. Or as it is more likely to say: the device "behind" the keyboard ;)  
I personally suggest these steps:
1. Remove SC 2 Beta.
2. Delete any leftovers of files from the game or previous cracks, AIs, everything!
3. Install the game to a different folder (which is not in the last one).
4. Install launcher. Enjoy.
5. Most of the errors that could occur are described by Vernam in his post or in the launcher itself. Just read carefully and think twice.

If there is a problem within your OS you should solve it manually and individually.
Again, good job, Vernam! Finally time for me to enjoy gaming, I hope this time will come soon for you too. :)

Artanis186

Quote from: ringlas on March 11, 2010, 10:42:42 AM
People, the problem is somewhere in your machinery. Or as it is more likely to say: the device "behind" the keyboard ;) 
I personally suggest these steps:
1. Remove SC 2 Beta.
2. Delete any leftovers of files from the game or previous cracks, AIs, everything!
3. Install the game to a different folder (which is not in the last one).
4. Install launcher. Enjoy.
5. Most of the errors that could occur are described by Vernam in his post or in the launcher itself. Just read carefully and think twice.

If there is a problem within your OS you should solve it manually and individually.
Again, good job, Vernam! Finally time for me to enjoy gaming, I hope this time will come soon for you too. :)

Or in some peoples cases, here's a better list of steps:
1. Remove SC 2 Beta.
3. GG.

almighty

Quote from: Cybertox on March 11, 2010, 10:42:49 AM
LOL dont even call your launcher the best!The best launchers have team selections and dont fucking call your launcher the best if you dont even created the team option!And you with your fucking launcher dont even deserve a ferrari.

Vernam7 do the launcher for free man, you dont like it dont fuckin use it lol

Vernam7

@Cybertox
an other smart ass arround here, if you dont like go make yours and get lost, i have stuff to do and you DONT pay me stupid lazy user, to tell me what my tools name willbe or what!

p.s Teams will be probably ready this Weekend, but hell not for you!
i am gona put a virus just for you telling you "Hey you are the best why did you download this!?? go make your stupid! and then format your drive " :D :D :D :D :D :D

then you may propobly respect someones work, like it or not. :-X

pfff kids

Vernam7

1) Teams seems to be ready for the weekend (not 100% sure but i am very close)

2)Sindrome i am looking into that  dont worry! your windows dont understand transparent pictures-colors.
[/size]
[/size]3)an new Version that helps out with the Settings ISSUE is coming out in few mins!!!!
[/size]stay tuned
[/size]and tnx for understanding, at least those who do 8) [/b][/size][/font]

Sindrome

Quote from: Vernam7 on March 11, 2010, 11:00:15 AM
1) Teams seems to be ready for the weekend (not 100% sure but i am very close)

2)Sindrome[/color] i am looking into that  dont worry! your windows dont understand transparent pictures-colors.

[/size][/color]3)an new Version that helps out with the Settings ISSUE is coming out in few mins!!!!
[/size][/color]stay tuned
[/size]and tnx for understanding, at least those who do 8)
somewear on forum i see how to repare trnsparency but i cant find it now.and found onother bugs. try select  "change AI" from drop manu  than try click tab "Game Options". it not working.
and if you chose "change AI" drop manu once it not opened agen.i hope this info was helpeful.

Sindrome

some info.
Reinstalled new OS
New Video Drivers
All NET. frameworks 1.1 2.0 3.0 3.5 and updates for them.
SC2 reinstalled to. and patched for final version. but installed to Games folder.
Your tool installed by default in program files.