StarCrack ALLin1 (OFFICIAL) (site moved read last post for new links!)

Started by BoBoStariaN, March 01, 2010, 03:58:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vernam7

Quote from: Cybertox on March 11, 2010, 11:22:53 AM
LOL you are still working on the teams option and in the mean time a guy already created an awesome launcher with teams option, color selection, race selection and his launcher dont even have any bugs.
This guy deserves a Ferrari
Check out his launcher http://darkblizz.org/Forum2/sc2-tools/starlauncher-v1-10-with-teamracecolor-no-modifications-to-original-maps/

yea what ever go get your LADA now and stop trolling ass. i am not cloning other peoples software you know! but what i am telling you propobly neither read his topic too!
he took a ready tool, made few modification in an ALLREADY source code and uploaded, not GUI nothing.
if you compare that that was ready 99% with a tool that was created from 0 then you are even more a damn ass. stop trolling or i will band you for ever.

its not  fucking race competition asshole, we are doing this for hobby in our free time, and not for troll like your self.
now go get your self "reproduced" and then build your own tool and get the hell out of my topic. :D

Vernam7

Quote from: Sindrome on March 11, 2010, 11:26:07 AM
some info.
Reinstalled new OS
New Video Drivers
All NET. frameworks 1.1 2.0 3.0 3.5 and updates for them.
SC2 reinstalled to. and patched for final version. but installed to Games folder.
Your tool installed by default in program files.

the "not changing tab" back to seetings its actually left by default :P
you have to switch once between installed maps and Game options tab after editing the AI files.
dont worry i am gona change this in upcomming version.

take a break for a while untill i am done ;-)

tnx for the infos the problem was found reproduced to "problematic systems with not enough user rights" and an easier solution is UnderWay!

Gamewiz

The new launcher looks great, Vernam7! I'm not using it yet (waiting for team option ;) ), but I will definitely pick it up soon! Keep up the good work!

GetInside

haha sry, i just didnt choose the good install folder ^^ . Ur tool is tha best, keep it up nad make teams asap ! :p ty

Bt

I see lots of people have the same problem as me

I will try again when you update for us, cause I like the UI lots ;)

Vernam7

Quote from: Bt on March 11, 2010, 02:58:15 PM
I see lots of people have the same problem as me

I will try again when you update for us, cause I like the UI lots ;)

new version is READY i am uploading now untill you get the links or the download through autoupdate read the change log in #1 post  ;)

linesis

Hello, your launcher was very show. This very stable, I loved it. A small suggestion, I think the order of replays would be better to reverse, the current date to the oldest, because even when you're going to see you often view the latest. Congratulations to you and thank you.

Bt

Working great now Vernam ;)

Looks fantastic, and everything works correctly. No need to delete any files, no crash on startup.

Seems you are missing some colors but that is fine, no need for more than eight colors anyway ;)

Keep up the good work, I will switch back to your launcher permanently when it has teams, no rush though.

Vernam7

glad all stupid file settings error are gone FOREVER  ;D ;D

i liked the idea of ordering the replays based on date, i will see what i can do ;-)

also yes i choose only to have 8 colors the 8 default Blizzard colors, i will never load useless options in my Tool just to say that i have lots of buttons and options! usuless

the only left now that at least goes very well its a safe way to achive Teams and resource sharing! but i will not do it before weekend i have other stuff to do in the mid time ;-)

Enjoy gaming guys, i havent play more than 1 fully match since i started this damn tool!
lol  :D

have fun! dont forget to give some karma dude  ::)

Sindrome

Works realy good but i have still this pink border :( :(

x7775dark

Can you make it so you could select more than 1 replay to delete?

Sindrome

i hate this pink colour. Sorry Vernam, but i will use different launcher. your laincher the best anyway.

Clamhead

Hey  :)

Im trying to use this, but I cant seem to add maps to the launcher. I downloaded a map from sky0 and got the S2MA file, but when I try to add it can't detect it. Sorry if this is an easy problem, I actually never played a game of SC in my life yet, lol.  ::)

Also when I run the tool, it says "Object Reference not set to an instance of an object"? Not sure what that means.  :(  The message pops up, but doesnt stop the tool from opening.

Any help would be appreciated!

Starcraft_Addict

Thanks for the replay renaming option makes it easyer to keep track of them. As always you have the best launcher out there. :)
A post a day, keeps addiction away.