There's a reason it's called RapidShit - A List of Good File Hosts

Started by Anonym, March 10, 2010, 04:21:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Obscene

Quote from: Snowman1989 on March 12, 2010, 11:34:39 PM
You forgot the best one.

MegaUpload.
The best one? Well, if only you've got a Premium account. Otherwise, it's just a waste of time just to download some files using this site.

UberB

Umm Rapidshare/Megaupload premium account >>> all and RS/MU are pretty much better than most of the file sharing sites anyway.

Seriously, stop thinking just from your point of view. If I was an uploader with a RS premium account of course I'd upload to RS.

Quote from: espionage724 on March 10, 2010, 06:24:09 PM
Yea I can't stand rapidshare and (IMO) people that use it fail... even if you have a pro account, that doesn't mean everyone else does (idk who would even).

This might be news for you, but the world doesn't revolve around you. lmao

Don't like RS/MU? Go find some Mediafire links. Oh wait, you can't? Well maybe people have good reasons to upload to RS/MU. Nobody's forcing them.

Artemis_Maximus

I have to disagree with people who say RS and MU are bad. If you have premium, those sites actually have no limit to their speed. My friend has a t3 line in his house (don't ask me why, I don't know, but I like mooching off his internet), and I get 30+ mb/s with RS and MU. All of those hosts you mentioned most of them don't go over 2 mb/s.

Quote from: Obscene on March 13, 2010, 02:50:31 AM

Quote from: Snowman1989 on March 12, 2010, 11:34:39 PM
  You forgot the best one.

MegaUpload.

The  best one? Well, if only you've got a Premium account. Otherwise, it's  just a waste of time just to download some files using this site.

You don't have to have premium, MU is definitely the best out there. only 45 sec waiting time, and sometimes you don't have to wait, (usually on work days) and you get 1+ mb/s. MU and RS FTW!

Obscene

Yeah you don't have to be Premium. But i really hate that IP Download Exceed shit. That's why i hate this sites MU and RS.

Parabola

Buah

RS/MU are crap. It's very frustating to wait ~60 seconds and type in some stupid capachas to download. Paying from filehost is even more stupid.

Rain[sun]

RS is stupid because of the limit you run into when downloading. Its not being selfish, for the most part all the files I download are stuff that have no reason to be on RS; they arent popular enough to warrant the shitty service. I can see for the SC2 files, that shit will have thousands of hits = profit. But not for stuff that will get 10 downloads, bit of a joke
better wear your shades, the spotlights here can burn holes through the stage