Are there any plans on adding AI support for COMP players on your team?

Started by TheLeapist, March 12, 2010, 07:58:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheLeapist

The team option is cool but also kinda useless when the AI isn't smart enough to come help you out when all your units are being destroyed at the front of your base.

uber1984

Quote from: TheLeapist on March 12, 2010, 07:58:56 PMThe team option is cool but also kinda useless when the AI isn't smart enough to come help you out when all your units are being destroyed at the front of your base.

That is actually rather realistic... don't believe me? try playing with my brother on your team...

har har

Yokoblue

i think if you point in map (ALT or the little button next to the map) your ally go there... but not always... for me it works... but i dont know if its just pure luck or hazard...

claushouse

emylgoth

Quote from: uber1984 on March 13, 2010, 09:02:10 PM

Quote from: TheLeapist on March 12, 2010, 07:58:56 PMThe team option is cool but also kinda useless when the AI isn't smart enough to come help you out when all your units are being destroyed at the front of your base.

That is actually rather realistic... don't believe me? try playing with my brother on your team...

har har
lol  :D

GodsMistake

Quote from: TheLeapist on March 12, 2010, 07:58:56 PM
...the AI isn't smart enough to come help you out when all your units are being destroyed at the front of your base.

When I played I was able to control my allies units like my own and if I did nothing to them, they were taken over by the ai again, which was extremely cool for coordinating some attacks. I dont know if it has anything to do with activating "Resource sharing". I played only one team game by now.