Added resource trainer to MapHack (Requested!)

Started by CraniX, March 13, 2010, 06:32:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CraniX

In Game Keys Added

Added HotKeys (Requested)
MapHack + Resource Trainer + Unlimited Population
Download

Resource Trainer Source Code (VB6)
http://sc2c.pastebin.com/GqYLEP6D

Starcraft 2 Hacking Development
http://hackdev.easyforum.ru

UberB

emylgoth

Quote from: UberB on March 13, 2010, 06:41:55 PM
Stop making maphacks.
It's like you're requesting "stop making cigarettes". Some ppl like to smoke and their smoke affect the others around; you can tell them not to smoke, but you can't ask to stop making cigarettes.  All you can do is to avoid smokers. 
I'm not using cheats. Only explain this phenomenon.

Master619

Im wondering if there is a way to raise the limit 200 units up. I usually wait till late-game to see some good battles with lots of units, and in some game when i face 3-4 enemies, I reached the limit 200/200 so i cant produce any unit any more. And the enemies have themself, EACH, 200 units or so => I got overpowered.
Im just suggesting. Something like unimited unit cap will be really great  :P :P

CraniX

Quote from: Master619 on March 13, 2010, 08:23:08 PM
Im wondering if there is a way to raise the limit 200 units up. I usually wait till late-game to see some good battles with lots of units, and in some game when i face 3-4 enemies, I reached the limit 200/200 so i cant produce any unit any more. And the enemies have themself, EACH, 200 units or so => I got overpowered.
Im just suggesting. Something like unimited unit cap will be really great  :P :P

So should i freeze the population, so you can build unlimited units? or make it so you can pass the 200 mark?

Master619

Quote from: CraniX on March 13, 2010, 08:35:56 PM
Quote from: Master619 on March 13, 2010, 08:23:08 PM

So should i freeze the population, so you can build unlimited units? or make it so you can pass the 200 mark?

The "population freezing" idea sounds better to me, i guess :) :) , and i dont mind if the enemies will have this benefit or not :).
Thanks for the good work  ;)

juboaku

CTS_AE

CraniX I love the work you do, but alot of the memory stuff doesn't work out :(
Maybe there's some special offset you need to have in order to have it work across multiple machines, I know the same kinda stuff happened for me with your SC2BAIO program.

If you ever need to test across different machines or need someone to test, you can message me and we can talk and debate on it.

here's my run down so far:
Sc2baio: resources only worked when I clicked player 2 (why wasn't I ever player1 (im always player2 appearntly...))
maphack didn't work on it for me
health bars did : )

Sc2BMH: maphack doesn't work, health bars dont work this time
I know you've hooked the screen text/writing because I'm seeing your stuff there
but nothing on this program worked for me :(
But the music was nice :D

Btw, thanks for the source, though I am a man of C#, doesn't mean it's not convertible :P
but I'm a strong believer in open source : )
1 question, how do you find these things? do you use a debugger?
or something as simple as cheat engine?
prethanks to the response

sucks that they updated SC2 just recently, so now all the memory spaces should be nulled methinx :(

Master619

I tried the trainer:  it worked nearly well. Mineral, gas and population option worked as expected, but for the maphack feature there is some "bug"s(?). When I activated it, the whole map became viewable, which is good, but the   resources bar (mineral, gas and population) dissapear and leave only a number 50 on the view (i wonder what that means). I counldnt fully control my units either. All I could do was moving them. There was no command appeared on the right panel when I select any unit. Even the unit selection became weird, I could not select multiple units at a time (by dragging, double clicking or with shift key), and by dragging it seemed to prior to mineral mines (?), if there is a mineral mine in the area of dragging, it will be selected, not any unit which is also in the area. These bugs will dissappear if I turnoff the option (and reappear if I turn it on again).

And  no, Im not complaining (i have no right to, and i dont even want to  :D :D ). The trainer is very good except for the bugs above. I think we are supposed to be able to fully   play the match even when the maphack is on, right  :) ? If that bug is fixed the trainer will be even greater  ;) ;) .

And again, thanks for the great work  :P :P

CraniX

Those are not bugs, the maphack is for temporarily viewing entire map, Press * on keypad to switch back and forth.

Master619

Quote from: CraniX on March 14, 2010, 08:41:47 AM
Those are not bugs, the maphack is for temporarily viewing entire map, Press * on keypad to switch back and forth.

Well thats ok  :) . So I have some suggestion that you can improve the trainer  :) :
_ Can you make the mineral/gas and population freezing option available in hotkeys too? Instead of checkboxes. I mean, we will not have to atl-tab out the game to turn those on  :)
_ After playing a while, the number in the population area turns into some random numbers (im not sure). Can you make it display the actual number of units, so I can know how many units I am having?
Thanks a lot, great work so far.

zealot

TY so much for this cranix, this is exactly what i was looking for! <3

EKLIPz

Doesn't work for me. I run it at the loading screen b4 the game. When I push / or * I get text saying it worked, but nothing happens. And when I hit 1 or 2 I get nothing. :-/

**Nvm, it works only with the newest patch.

CraniX

This was made using SC2Launcher v1.33 and its for the latest SC2 Beta patch - Base14356 Patch 5 (version 0.7.0.14356)