Star Craft 2 grathigs bug

Started by dairdis, March 14, 2010, 12:26:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dairdis

Hi all,i want show one movie with one grathigs bug,just watch it.And please some1 with beta key watch this mine movie and report this bug.Star Craft 2,OMG WHAT A BUG!.aviI hope so some1 with beta key read mine topic.If none do that,ill check that again when release . :o :o :o ??? ??? ???
Star Craft 2,OMG WHAT A BUG!.avi

drakefs

Whats the bug?  Other than you screwed up the wall, I didn't see anything?   Turn on the "building grid" option to make sure you are not screwing up the seal on the wall.

dairdis

Quote from: drakefs on March 14, 2010, 03:31:24 PM
Whats the bug?  Other than you screwed up the wall, I didn't see anything?   Turn on the "building grid" option to make sure you are not screwing up the seal on the wall.
man.where you watch?! :) .DO you know for what even these buildigs?!.Do you know what mean wall from barracs and suply depo?!.Why you cant see and understand?! :) Ok,i see.Do you did see now zillots move thorght wall to close at suply depo?! :) I WANT WALL NOT INVISIBBLE WALLS!:)No problem i see everthings! :)

kurupted

Sorry but...

You built a retarded wall with a nice hole, why would the units be unable to pass?  :whistle: Actually I think you're trolling, I hope so at least.

Zexon

Quote from: dairdis on March 14, 2010, 12:26:11 PM
Hi all,i want show one movie with one grathigs bug,just watch it.And please some1 with beta key watch this mine movie and report this bug.Star Craft 2,OMG WHAT A BUG!.aviI hope so some1 with beta key read mine topic.If none do that,ill check that again when release . :o :o :o ??? ??? ???
Star Craft 2,OMG WHAT A BUG!.avi

i am sorry but a faulty wall is something common both in sc1 and sc2 if you look carefully you'll see that you own marines are going through the same whole. Next time when something which has  a change to wrong goes wrong blame yourself or bad luck  not the game!

claudiu111

that guys a moron. wasting our time

dairdis

Guys,guys,lisent to me,if some1 use this tactic,(but i doubt so much about use this mine tactic)then  we will need use this "'normal"' wall( yeah,im agree this minor bug,but sometime is so inportant)I know now too a bit players will use tactic of defence and wall'defence tactic.Do you why so abit players will use tactic of wall defence even?! I want be refix this minior wall bug in case if some1 players think use this defence wall'tactic.If some1 still cant understand me,then is his problem.That is all i want say at you!I too dont think so ever use this tactic.If you can understand me why i never use this defence wall'tactic'.I hope so you can understand me.Ok, this all what i say at you.Bye and good meets in battle.net.Becouse i too keep on prepare for real battle.net:)

RaTcHeT302

berrykerry789

theres a hole in the wall...  lmao
Carrier Has Arrived...

DFA