New betakey-wave has gone out?

Started by SpaoUn, March 17, 2010, 04:43:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Draugur

Quote from: SpaoUn on March 17, 2010, 04:43:36 AM
http://www.softsailor.com/news/20632-starcraft-2-beta-key-wave-4-has-officially-started.html

and no, i didnt get any :(

Yes, and i didn't get one either :) .

btw: it seems like the next wave will be for MAC users :).

madmarttigan

I think the best way to tell is if there are new Ebay listings for real emails. For about a week or two all of the other waves have sold out and there has only been blizzcon cards left. I do see a couple of new email listings now though.

sublime

I don't think that works because blizzard is not e-mailing keys anymore. A lot of people haven't gotten an e-mail at all. You just log into your b.net account and it shows SC2 beta if you have been accepted.

madmarttigan

Great now I have something else to check like a madman besides my email.

blood_hound

im not having a good chance of ever getting into bet :(

the Humans are not EXTINCT!!!

masky007

sometimes i really hate blizzard and they principles :/
now they let people to invite their friends..

blizz employ if you read this you should know that we (without a freinds who dont have beta already) are feeling pretty much vurnauble and helpless.
People say hope dies last, and our hope is dead from the begining :()((

NanoEntity

What more funny is, blizzard gave the keys to WoW players, that have never even played any strategy games.

What more funny is i been watching streams of those ICC cup players that got keys, and most of the people in SC2 beta dont know what there doing at all.

"NO MATTER WHERE YOU PLAN TO SPEND ETERNITY"

Rain[sun]

Well its not like they have time to monitor your internet history to check how much of a fan you are. Not to mention real fans dont even NEED the beta, and your argument works FOR blizzard.

Who needs a beta more? The guy who will buy the game regardless, or the guy who says "Wtf is starcraft???"
Im not shocked to hear they gave keys to wow players haha
better wear your shades, the spotlights here can burn holes through the stage

RagingPolarBear

Honestly they should only give out beta keys to people who have SC1 or WC3 on their accounts. Screw WoW and Diablo 2. If they're not RTS fans, I don't see why they should get a key.

NanoEntity

yeah thats what I'm saying... oh well.. what ever just need to wait for retail, or get really lucky.

Some People got 2-3+ keys im like wtf...

"NO MATTER WHERE YOU PLAN TO SPEND ETERNITY"