Main Menu

SC2 Beta invite

Started by TassTatsume, March 18, 2010, 12:46:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TassTatsume

Might be the wrong place on the forum to do that. But, someone who got the invite, could send to me, i will be your best friend in the life.

Email: tasstatsume@hotmail.com

Thanks.

CerberPl

I guess that Blizzard want to make us scream like a little girls for nearly impossible invitations :P That's the cheap/easy way of making a huge noise about the game :)
well... anyway... if you are in good mood and got invitation - I am here ;]

horus

Quote from: CerberPl on March 18, 2010, 03:25:35 PM
I guess that Blizzard want to make us scream like a little girls for nearly impossible invitations :P That's the cheap/easy way of making a huge noise about the game :)

man and they are doing a good job because I'm screaming to everyone for a invite :P

OrangeMarma

Meh, with the upcoming 2v2 I wouldnt mind a Starcraft 2 beta key, but saying that people with one probably wouldn't be here.

Oh well! :d

inza

Quote from: horus on March 18, 2010, 03:29:21 PM
Quote from: CerberPl on March 18, 2010, 03:25:35 PM

man and they are doing a good job because I'm screaming to everyone for a invite :P
Indeed they do. I'm screaming like a little girl aswell and i would love an beta invite !

Ohrmazd

If anyone would be so kind... upsend@gmail.com

Fairly skilled player who would be on frequently and down for team games :D

Kaim

anyone give me a key plz!!!

grayfox417@gmail.com

Hapse

I am up for a beta key aswell ;) i am an okay player and i am ofc up for 2v2 aswell
Ps i am from denmark :)
Nicolaj@hh4.dk

-Hapse

coolflip

I'm not going to get my hopes up and expect a beta key, and than be crushed inside when i don't receive one, but I will do anything, and everything possible to get my hands on one, so here it is: coolflip666@gmail.com (No, I didn't just create this account to post in this thread). Thanks for you're time!

Saffron

So here goes I'm putting my name here for good measure :) I would really love a beta key. Never got the chance to opt in as I live in the wrong country!  :-[ Also, I don't have friends! with a key that is.
/emowrists

Anyway, I'm a fairly good player who would be on like ALL THE TIME. :) sethdraconis4@gmail.com
Cheeers