IAI v2.2

Started by DarkZeros, March 18, 2010, 11:26:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kazibi

Well, its a pretty nice AI, not perfect though. Some things I notice:

1) Protoss are very good at defending rush, terran not. Haven't tested zerg.

2) It takes too long time to attack, in many games AI just have lots of units in its base but simply stays for looong..

3) Counter units are awesome  :) , but predictable. For example: you start producing some void rays, then, show them to the AI, and start producing stalkers to kill the phoenix they will build.

ranger101

i can't load IAI v2.1a with Zoxc's SC2lanucher,
I already extract tribbits folder into "MODS"
but it dosen't work while others do good like AMAI2 or StarCrack AI eg.
please fix the script

ptanhkhoa

I posted my cheating AI based on your script . You can take a look at it ^^.
About your gas problem, I think you should your the IAIbuild command, instead of AISETStock

IAIBuild ( player, 2, i, c_PB_Assimilator, 2, c_onVespeneGas, c_techCountQueuedOrBetter ,410, 0);

Try it, it work out for me :P.

I don't know how to set Queen for each Hachery yet, and how to make Terran research Nuclear ( the most important weapon of Terran ).

DarkZeros

I just found what fax wrong with the gas and the zerg start (was a priority problem), the AI was building lower priority things first.
Also, I fix the turtle problem (a forgoten "wave" out there xD).

My plans were to add drop attacks, more build/units orders, and fix some bugs with the zergs, but i don't know if I will have enough time this week to work on this.

omerbenamram

This AI is fantastic, played a couple PvP and I had a blast! Much smarter than the other AI's out there. Thanks for the hard work!

Sindrome

i cant download it agen. unexpected end of archive. please, can you place it on different file store?
and future versions to, please dont forget place them on different file deposites. Please.

ranger101

I realy had an entertaining game with this ai.