you may play my 2nd sc2 account. info inside

Started by fade.fall., March 19, 2010, 01:59:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mineisbigger

Quote from: ChunkyLoveNinja on March 21, 2010, 07:50:16 AM
you message the bot to tell it when your finished then it passes the info to the next person

yeah i guess

Deagle

NoNic2

Imo this sistem is best, we have list, when person is over playing, just post in tread and sent pm, if no answer for ~5 min, its next person on list turn and so on...

ChunkyLoveNinja

yea this is fine it was just an idea to have a slightly automated system since mineisbigger brought up the point of continuing the list after he stopped keeping it up

mineisbigger

Quote from: ChunkyLoveNinja on March 21, 2010, 08:03:34 AM
yea this is fine it was just an idea to have a slightly automated system since mineisbigger brought up the point of continuing the list after he stopped keeping it up

just so you know i have nothing to do with the account I'm just being a good member of the community and keeping the list organized since the people that were doing it earlier left

NoNic2

well when he goes sleeping all of us waiting on list can take responsibility and when new poster ask to be put on list we ll put him, if noone volunteer for job

comando123

phew been some tough competition guys one more game and im passing it on and then getting some much needed sleep xD

mineisbigger

Quote from: comando123 on March 21, 2010, 08:14:17 AM
phew been some tough competition guys one more game and im passing it on and then getting some much needed sleep xD
well good luck on your last game

NoNic2

yea account is in gold league, yesterday i was playing 2 games, one opponent was 200+ apm while i had epic 35 apm  lmao

mineisbigger

Quote from: NoNic2 on March 21, 2010, 08:17:49 AM
yea account is in gold league, yesterday i was playing 2 games, one opponent was 200+ apm while i had epic 35 apm  lmao

alot of people spam clicks so its not rly 200

NoNic2

I had around 75-80 APM avarege and 200 peaks in SC:BW but for some reason in SC2 my APM is drasticly worse.

mineisbigger

Quote from: NoNic2 on March 21, 2010, 08:22:42 AM
I had around 75-80 APM avarege and 200 peaks in SC:BW but for some reason in SC2 my APM is drasticly worse.

you dont have to click as much

poopinonkids

mineisbigger

Quote from: poopinonkids on March 21, 2010, 08:25:17 AM
put me on the list ploxzorz
comando123 (playing)
Lazyscout
zartov
Mineisbigger
mortalPlague
blackcode                             
Draknois