you may play my 2nd sc2 account. info inside

Started by fade.fall., March 19, 2010, 01:59:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cloak123

Quote from: fade.fall. on March 21, 2010, 02:12:32 PM
yup. if i get the account back i wont share it anymore so mods can delete this thread if they want

i probably wont even get the account back. im trying to call blizzard support this call is the only way to get it back

that sucks i had a chance to play last night but i gave it up so others could :(

Blackcode

how about the secret question max account... did u had any luck?

comando123

blizzard doesnt work on the weekends only on the weekdays.

Bigshot

I was always thinking most popular dog name is Rex not Max

Blackcode

fade.fall. contact the person playing ur account and tell him to leave.. to my bro it does not answer

Bigshot

Better nobody tell him nothing, if he by mistake log off battlenet his turn is over since pasword is now different

46.Flapjack

fade, dunno if you're even bothering to check any pm's titled "sc 2 account" anymore, but if you get a chance look over my last pm! Thanks

ProoM

fade.fall.

guys, im pretty sure the dude will not be able to log onto the account

so check when he logs offline once. if he logs offline once then online again then he is doing it somehow

im pretty sure he cant log on though

NanoEntity

He cant log on when he logs off, the way authenticator works you have to enter your password then the key code that is on authenticator to log into the game.

Its a 2nd password for the account that changes each log in.

As you changed the account password it wont work for him.

Quote from: fade.fall. on March 21, 2010, 02:54:20 PM
guys, im pretty sure the dude will not be able to log onto the account

so check when he logs offline once. if he logs offline once then online again then he is doing it somehow

im pretty sure he cant log on though

"NO MATTER WHERE YOU PLAN TO SPEND ETERNITY"

fade.fall.

blizzard said i have to email a photocopy of my ID to them ugh

and then it will still take forever for them to act and remove the authenticator

god dammit

Cl4uD3

Quote from: fade.fall. on March 21, 2010, 03:56:04 PM

and then it will still take forever for them to act and remove the authenticator

god dammit

Actually once you've mailed them the picture they act quite fast. Did that whole procedure once.

Bigshot

Do it fade anyway, I heard sometimes it takes long but sometimes it goes really fast

mineisbigger

Quote from: fade.fall. on March 21, 2010, 03:56:04 PM

god dammit

I want to thank you for letting us use your account and i am sorry that people are ass holes and have to ruin every ones fun