Ghost AI 1.1f and Strategy AI 0.41 updated

Started by jason_born, March 21, 2010, 08:31:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mastaofdesasta

can someone uplaod base version of strategy 0.3

i cant read chinese

thanks in advance

ilmman

just click on the blue link in the orange square... omgosh i just got beaten hard in 0.3 where i could beat it in 0.22 but dayme the same strat i cannot beat dam dam dam zor

jerrytouille

In your .zip file the "non-cheating" version is actually still version 0.21, do you have verison 0.3 for it?

Thanks.

Kurt

We dont have a non-cheating version of Strategy AI 0.3 Base.SC2Data but we have a TriggerLibs folder. How can we install it?  :-[

samamanjaro

Here are sc2data versions of the new Ghost AI, enjoy.

DaveLOL

Quote from: Kurt on April 03, 2010, 10:42:22 AM
We dont have a non-cheating version of Strategy AI 0.3 Base.SC2Data but we have a TriggerLibs folder. How can we install it?  :-[

I am not sure. Where are you from mate?

DaveLOL

Also, what are the version updates on the new ghost and the .3 strategy? Thanks. Also when is the non cheating .3 coming out. Thanks.

jason_born

Quote from: jerrytouille on April 03, 2010, 10:14:02 AM
In your .zip file the "non-cheating" version is actually still version 0.21, do you have verison 0.3 for it?

Thanks.
Sorry,man. I didn't notice that the non-cheating version was 0.21. But for now,0.21 is the only available version for non-cheating strategy AI. It seems the author discontinued the non-cheating version.

qwertyq

Haha, why does the strategy AI 0.3 say random stuff like 'You lost.' 'You cannot handle my imba build order'. Then when you defeat it, it will begin to say things like 'I believe I can still win.' and 'What is your name, I think you can join a competition.' and 'Your computer must be so bad that it cannot run me properly'. It was sort of amusing at first, but then its over confidence was a bit annoying.

I hope the non cheating versions will continue to be updated, because cheating AIs make it difficult to test rushes and other strategies that would work vs real players.

thedarkdream

Qualculus

Ghost AI is sick. Its unbeatable (the cheating one). Well, at least it is unbeatable for me. Im kinda new to StarCraft world tho.

Grumpy

I'm a little bit confused here. The .zip file of Strategy AI 0.3 contains 2 files - one cheating AI and one semi-none-cheating AI, both of which have the same size (846 KB). The semi-none-cheating one does the Trash-Talking ingame, which is a new feature of Strategy AI as far as I know, and it claims to be Strategy AI 0.3 at the beginning of each game.
So what makes u believe it's actually 0.21 instead of 0.30?

It seems to be a bit weaker than 0.22 though. At least Protos was expanding way to fast without building a decent army to defend it's expansions, making ist quite easy to defeat it. But it rebuilds it's destroyed expansions which is quite nice.

zumar

In latest Strategy 0.31 it is OK with AI versions now.

tl2e3le4f

Alright thanks for the non-cheating version in 0.31!  :)

Gregard

Thx for sharing these with us everytime there is an update :) Much appreciated!