OLD -Early Beta Release

Started by Myst, March 23, 2010, 05:09:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Myst

This is an early developmental release.
Note* All features such as auto-swapping of names/chars are not implemented yet.

I just wanted to get this out for some initial testing and get you namebotters started on getting names.

Download Here

moona

Awesome Myst!!  :thumbsup:

Cant get it too work however :(

What details do we put under settings. At the moment Ive got

Server:uswest.battle.net
Verbyte:0C
Launch:5

Odyssey07

I keep getting the error "Failed Decode", please help me out myst!!! :)

Great work on the design btw

Myst

Really isnt much you can mess up guys o.O

Verbyte is: 0D
Disregard Launch, it doesnt do anything.

Failed Decode: Does not support the new 26digit keys yet. Make sure you're using the old 16digit keys without "-"'s.

And Hash files are already up to date in the folders

Let me know if you have troubles

Odyssey07

Hey myst thanks for the quick reply, I have everything configured 100% correctly, and yet I still seem to be getting this stupid Failed Decode error..I have try'd everything, new cd keys, restarting comp,resetting net etc... the previous version worked without any trouble so I am pretty sure I haven't set anything up wrong, any ideas on what could be causing the Failed Decode error? if not, no problem I will keep working on it

Myst

QuoteHey myst thanks for the quick reply, I have everything configured 100%   correctly, and yet I still seem to be getting this stupid Failed Decode   error..I have try'd everything, new cd keys, restarting comp,resetting   net etc... the previous version worked without any trouble so I am   pretty sure I haven't set anything up wrong, any ideas on what could be   causing the Failed Decode error? if not, no problem I will keep working   on it

No need to restart computer.

Are you placing 16digit D2 NONExpansion keys in D2DV_Keys.txt and 16Digit EXPansion keys in D2XP_Keys.txt?

I'll be in Op DarkBlizz @USWEST if anyone needs live assistance.

Batman

getting the decode error 2

JORGEAVX

getting decode even with the dll's installed on comp

when it installs them it says it loaded them but to make sure its a valid dll or osx

Myst

You guys using 16-Digit CdKeys, with non -'s in them?  If so Oddesey had the same problem, and when I gave him another set of keys, it worked.   
So I have to figure out why his cdkey doesnt work and why mine do ;)

JORGEAVX

Batman

Quote from: Myst on March 23, 2010, 08:56:26 PM
You guys using 16-Digit CdKeys, with non -'s in them?  If so Oddesey had the same problem, and when I gave him another set of keys, it worked.   
So I have to figure out why his cdkey doesnt work and why mine do ;)

got mine working decided to just toss all 45 of my keys into the txt :P neways umm how many bots can it load at once? mine has 2 i believe.

Odyssey07

If you guys don't mind, please keep us updated on bans n what not, Thanks

Batman

Quote from: Odyssey07 on March 23, 2010, 09:14:41 PM
If you guys don't mind, please keep us updated on bans n what not, Thanks

will do :D

Myst

Try not to use generated/unknown keys ;)

Batman

Quote from: Myst on March 23, 2010, 09:23:45 PM
Try not to use generated/unknown keys ;)

:( how many namebots can it run at once? 8?