OLD -Early Beta Release

Started by Myst, March 23, 2010, 05:09:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Myst

well in theory at its current state, since it does disconnect the BNCS connection once it logins into realm, You could launch more exe's of RoDv2.  But best offusing  different BNCS names incase you get filled up

Batman

Quote from: Myst on March 23, 2010, 09:30:56 PM
well in theory at its current state, since it does disconnect the BNCS connection once it logins into realm, You could launch more exe's of RoDv2.  But best offusing  different BNCS names incase you get filled up

:o idk if u know this or not but when it creates a name it doesnt create it with a capital letter

Myst

all the data loaded, i.e keys, names, chars, etc are loaded into a hash table all lowercased.  these tables help loading/grabbing data when there is a lot of it, i.e when someone would load a ridiculous amount of names to be made.
^well thats the technical reason why because Hash(myst) is different from Hash(Myst).  Anyways yeah, I understand on D2 Client how you can't edit the names since they're all loaded lowercase.  And I guess I'll not lower case anything and keep everything as is when being loaded in next release.

But for now you could just use a bot which has realm support and login to your character and type it whatever way you want.  And then once logged in, disconnect and logon with D2 client and see if the characters name has changed.  See attachments for what I mean (Although I think current version of Genesis loaded on this site might not have the ability as seen in that SS, not sure, it might, actually the more I think about it, I'm pretty sure you can do it, with the version on this site.)

Knight

Very nicely done Myst, I noticed the memory leak from prior version is fixed as well. I love the simplicity version 2. One minor thing that is fairly annoying though is the capitalization of letters doesn't work correctly in this version for instance if i was to try to bot God it would show up as god.  Excellent job  :jig:

moona

Has been working great Myst. The biggest problem Ive had is that it wont show up in the gui all the names/accts/cdkeys I have

Say im botting 5 names. It will only show up as 3 or 4

or if i have 3 Accounts only 2 will show(same thing with cd keys)

I know that the switch feature hasn't been enabled yet but not sure why it doesn't recognize all my names

I know they are all valid names/keys/accts

Any solutions :P

Myst

Yeah, for now, at the end of every list press enter so there is one and only one blank line after the last item. 

D2A

I'm getting faild to decode :[

Myst

Is that key that is being used work on the actual game client? Or any other bot?  Make sure its a valid 16-Digit D2 Key.

Mike

If it has proxy support the number is limited to the amount of proxies you have and the actual efficiency of the code. If it does not support proxies then it is limited to 8 per realm unless you use socks cap or some other work around.

Myst

Mike: On D2 realms you're not restricted per IP.   

Anyways guys, fixed a lot of the issues, i.e lowercased chars, and a couple other things.  Still looking into the "key decode" issues. 
Also just added support for the multiple MCP connections now.  It got so much faster....was getting 50-100 tested per second, when I launched like 10. 

I've been working on the Auto-Swap features, thinking about how and when I should enable them.  At the moment in my current version, it switches the account when it detects if its full on initial connection.  But the account can get full during the working time.  So I think I might just make a function that gets called on a interval to check if char is fulled or not.  And if so, should I switch accounts automatically OR just disconnect that MCP connection and have it labeled somewhere that the account is full.  Stuff to think about. 
I might release a new version tonight. We'll see. 

dontbe

i cant get it to work

keeps saying  BNCS(0) Socket Error. Make sure you're connecting to the correct server.

asia.battle.net <-- isnt it right??? i am playin asia1....
and what do i put in vbyte???

Myst

Your probably hit start twice while it was still trying to connect.  If you couldn't connect on the first time you may be IP-Banned from the server.

Verbyte = 0D

dontbe

Loaded 432 Character names.
Loaded 1 Battle.net accounts.
Loaded 8 D2DV CdKeys.
Loaded 8 D2XP CdKeys.
BNCS(0) Connecting to asia.battle.net

stays in this state for 10 min. now

vbyte is 0D

idk what i am doing wrong :S

and not ip-banned cuz 5seconds before i tried connecting through rogue of diablo, i successfully connected through d2 client.

Myst

do other servers work? try using europe.battle.net and see how that goes.

dontbe

Quote from: Myst on March 28, 2010, 03:45:44 PM
do other servers work? try using europe.battle.net and see how that goes.

europe west east all dont work :S lol

maybe my .txt files are written wrong??