OLD -Early Beta Release

Started by Myst, March 23, 2010, 05:09:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dontbe

or do i have to pu these .dll files somewhere??? cuz i never paid attention to it

Myst

No that shouldn't be an issue for initial connection to the server.  Are you using Windows? or some other OS?

dontbe

Quote from: Myst on March 28, 2010, 03:56:32 PM
No that shouldn't be an issue for initial connection to the server.  Are you using Windows? or some other OS?

win xp pro service pack 2

Myst

Well I can't think of what the issue is nor can I reproduce it on my end.  You'll have to wait till the next release for more error handling so user errors can be narrowed down. 
The only other thing I can think of his that you don't have some Visual Basic Runtime files needed to run the program.
Download http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=bf9a24f9-b5c5-48f4-8edd-cdf2d29a79d5&displaylang=en   and install the files in your /System.  See if that helps. 
Other than that, you'll have to wait for the next release if it doesn't help.

dontbe

Quote from: Myst on March 28, 2010, 04:10:20 PM
Well I can't think of what the issue is nor can I reproduce it on my end.  You'll have to wait till the next release for more error handling so user errors can be narrowed down. 
The only other thing I can think of his that you don't have some Visual Basic Runtime files needed to run the program.
Download http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=bf9a24f9-b5c5-48f4-8edd-cdf2d29a79d5&displaylang=en   and install the files in your /System.  See if that helps. 
Other than that, you'll have to wait for the next release if it doesn't help.

damn version 1 dont work either

says

BETA Edition
Established Connection
BNLS Connecting to bnls.mattkv.net
C:\WINDOWS\system32\MSWINSCK.OCX  Connection is aborted due to timeout or other failure
Connected to BNLS Server: d2bot.cjb.net
Sending 0x50
BNLS Connected

stays here lol

Myst

After further investigation of the "key decode" problems.  With some test keys users gave me that they were using, they were all invalid keys.  I tested each key on "www.battle.net" and all received a invalid key response.   
So please for your sake and mine, use keys that you know work and tested.

durgadurga

I would love to help test this, but it seems the file is down. :(

JORGEAVX

got banned for botting [10]

Myst

I closed the beta....you'll have to wait for the next release :|

durgadurga

Hmm that's too bad, I could've probably helped with a few things. I've used multiple namebots and could've helped with some features etc.

moona

Quote from: Myst on March 29, 2010, 08:48:44 PM
I closed the beta....you'll have to wait for the next release :|

Any news on an update on this Myst?

Myst

Gotten side tracked, ill work on it this week, maybe even upload current version I got tommorow or tonight

moona

Quote from: Myst on May 01, 2010, 03:01:41 PM
Gotten side tracked, ill work on it this week, maybe even upload current version I got tommorow or tonight

lol any luck on this yet Myst?

Myst

whoops got busy with work, maybe this week we'll see a release or another beta with the new features.

Murd

Hey!

Got it up and it runs really nicely.

the simple interface is neat, I initially had a runtime error 5 but was a simple data entry problem in the BNCS_Accounts file.

Cant wait for the next beta, or update :)