OLD -Early Beta Release

Started by Myst, March 23, 2010, 05:09:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Myst

I re-enabled the beta for download, link provided in first post, just so it may motivate me to work on this more :P  You'll probably see another new version up tonight, with some new fixes/additions.

D2A

Myst

Got a interested question through PM today about transferring botted accounts to main accounts. 
If one were to transfer the character created through RoD to a main account would that lessen your chances of being flagged and getting banned.
OR
If one were to delete the character that RoD just made and then remake it on the main account would that be beneficially. Or would the items be deleted also - plus you wouldn't know how fast the server would update in order for you to grab the name again through D2Client on your main account.

Thoughts? If this would be beneficial I could possible create some feature like the above mentioned in RoD.

moona

Quote from: Myst on June 02, 2010, 12:29:13 PM
Got a interested question through PM today about transferring botted accounts to main accounts. 
If one were to transfer the character created through RoD to a main account would that lessen your chances of being flagged and getting banned.
OR
If one were to delete the character that RoD just made and then remake it on the main account would that be beneficially. Or would the items be deleted also - plus you wouldn't know how fast the server would update in order for you to grab the name again through D2Client on your main account.

Thoughts? If this would be beneficial I could possible create some feature like the above mentioned in RoD.

Ofc the items will be deleted as the character is re-created. What i have done to transfer good names onto a main acct is just to run one name through Rod and have my Account set into it. I load into D2, delete the name and voila the names gets created on my main account.

Im not quite sure where you are trying to go with what you are saying, maybe some further explanation? :)

What i would really like to see is the ability to search any .txt file rather then just the Realm_account file. There are always different lists i want to run but every time i have to rename one file and then the other(the old Rod could do this)

I would also really like to see the ability to swap accounts once it has it's maximum 8 names. I know you where implementing this in the next release however

Myst

Yeh I'll add support for multiple lists.

What I meant before was that I was thinking of having a feature that once RoD creates the name it auto-deletes it and then launches another connection which the user can put as their main account (w/ diff key/proxy support) and auto-creates the deleted name.  So pretty much an auto-xfer feature.   

However others have suggested that this would make botting for names done for because people will never lose the name then or something of that nature.

If anyone wants to talk more or idle in my channel that I'm always in; just come to irc.darkblizz.org #darkblizz   who know's i may release updated versions from there ;) 

Myst

D2A

Still getting the same error after dling the OCX file and putting it into my bot folder.

Myst

copy it to your system folder also.  Also search a bit on the forums - these type of questions have been answered a lot already.

Myst

lol. yes, it will make any of the letters whatever capitalization you originally wanted it to be.

D2A

Alright good.. i lost some good names because i tried to remake it with a capital letter lol.
Do you have an estimated release date?