Replays on defeating StarCrack AI v7.0

Started by xiao-xiao, March 25, 2010, 12:45:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

xiao-xiao

hi guys. :)
can you post/upload your replays defeating StarCrack AI v7.0?

bobdylan

I'd love to, but Valkirie broke is latest launcher and replays no longer work. :(

Edit: But he fixed it so yay!

ShadowTiger

Sure, I will play a few games tonight and upload them... do you want it against normal or cheating ai?

xiao-xiao

@ShadowTiger: normal but if you have time to play with cheating ai, you could upload it also. thanks in advance. :)

ShadowTiger

okay here are 3 replays, a TvZ a PvP and ZvZ

Tomorrow night i may do some ffa or cheating version.

Oh yeah i just realized that this is patch 4... sorry if thats a problem

It should still work though...

xiao-xiao

tnx shadowtiger. i'll watch it after i got back home. anyway, can you play against other race like TvP, TvZ, PvZ?

MrYoda

Defeating that v7.0 AI is darn easy...I think that hardest non-cheating is that strategy AI, coz it uses some fun stuff like reaper harrass and other things  :)

Duvigneau

Here's a replay from me (Terran) VS Protoss. Outmicroing Zealots was easy :P

kevincoyo

Quote from: Duvigneau on March 25, 2010, 07:43:08 AM
Here's a replay from me (Terran) VS Protoss. Outmicroing Zealots was easy :P

How can you play replay with AI's?

thanatos667

I havent been able to get replays to work but if you are having trouble with the AI I can give you a tip, the terran AI can be easily defeated by Zerg by FE and then just using zerglings/banelings. No other units are necessary (besides drones and a queen) because you can usually kill them before they get air and you can get 40+ zerglings in a min or so. Kinda hope they fix this, unless this is actually a viable strat but I wouldn't know since im not in beta

sam_galactic

Here's a replay of me beating the v7.0 cheating AI on Scrap Station ZvT.
This was a very difficult matchup, heaps harder than ZvP or ZvZ I reckon, but my tip is to not stop rushing up the tech tree... I found the entire matchup changed as soon as I hit Broodlords.
BTW stop watching after the gg, all that happens is I take waaaay too long to clear up the buildings :D

Eragon

One question: do you want a replay-file, or rather a youtube video ?

nexxim

youtube videos would be nice, since some of us might have problems viewing replays

xiao-xiao

dairdis

Hi guys.I too want bravo at Vernam 7 for his maded so terrible Ai 7.0.he did defeat me few times,and i sometime say ''omg,this is inposbble'' :thumbsup: And there is mine to finaly defeated AI 7.0 standard TvZ on Kulas Ravine. :thumbsup: