Replays on defeating StarCrack AI v7.0

Started by xiao-xiao, March 25, 2010, 12:45:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

xiao-xiao

I can't view the replays.
I think it's better if you also upload it on youtube

jayjisubpark1987

isnt the starcrack v7.0 on iasne easy to beat ?? :P wanna see my terran vs everything??

nexxim

1v1 insane ai is definitely possible, ill try to upload some of mine on youtube if i can
using fraps is a pain in the arse sometimes...

snapsalot

If you can tell me how to save replays (recording is greyed out when i play) Ill post some 1v2 or 1v3 games against ai7 insane.

ZaaaaaM

I'd also like to know how to save replays. Recording is idd greyed out.(in the ingame menu)

Rokrdude

Quote from: ZaaaaaM on March 30, 2010, 04:07:24 PM
I'd also like to know how to save replays. Recording is idd greyed out.(in the ingame menu)

The game is self recorded and placed in recent folder.

unclean

Anyone have replays for other AIs? Here's a few ZvP and TvPs I did against Strategy 0.22.

sam_galactic

Here's another replay of me beating the cheating AI on Scrap Station, this time PvZ... This is another difficult matchup (I beat ZvZ and ZvP too but they were not very challenging) so I thought I'd share my tactic. Get immortals kinda quick then push with mass stalkers and immortals. I am not so good with Protoss, so mind my general bad macro! :D Enjoy

EDIT: Ok so I thought I'd update with another game of me beating the cheating AI, also on Scrap Station. This time it's PvT. I went with zealots and sentries to start, then pushed with some stalkers too. I upgraded the zealots speed and got an armour upgrade I believe. It wasn't the hardest matchup, but worth a look because I believe the T is the hardest to play against with this AI. The AI went early marines and then added marauders and vikings.

AlsoKnownAs

I'm currently developing an AI which at the moment beats the Starcrack 7.0 AI every single round using Protoss (other races are yet to be developed). I'll have my AI post once its done and complete, it'll be one of the most challenging AI that you guys will ever be playing  :D .

StubbornRock

Wats so good about beating starcrack 7.1 people(even 1on2,3)? Posting such a fight on Youtube will only make people laugh.  If you want to learn others build order, just watch commentary from HD and Husky. If you want some challenge try fight 1on2 and 1on3 with Strategy 3.1 AI, you will find it very diffcult.
Because we are amorphous, we hold that in reverence.

sam_galactic

I'm fairly certain this is a thread about "Replays on defeating StarCrack AI v7.0", not "Flaming on people trying to defeat StarCrack AI v7.0". Somebody wanted to see how to play aginst the specific AI setups, and we are just trying to help.

Go find a bridge and some billygoats to eat.

PS: I made a thread in the AI discussions with replays of me beating all 9 race combinations, just in case anybody wanted that.

StubbornRock

Quote from: sam_galactic on April 09, 2010, 07:56:25 PM
I'm fairly certain this is a thread about "Replays on defeating StarCrack AI v7.0", not "Flaming on people trying to defeat StarCrack AI v7.0". Somebody wanted to see how to play aginst the specific AI setups, and we are just trying to help.

Go find a bridge and some billygoats to eat.

PS: I made a thread in the AI discussions with replays of me beating all 9 race combinations, just in case anybody wanted that.
Wait let me get this right I am not flaming anyone here, maybe somehow my words are inferior to you. But my intention is not flaming someone. I simply thought telling people to watch some commentary helps you improve your skill and build order

sam_galactic

Ok, sorry if I misunderstood you. Certainly watching pro commentary games helps heaps.

StubbornRock

Quote from: sam_galactic on April 09, 2010, 09:20:12 PM
Ok, sorry if I misunderstood you. Certainly watching pro commentary games helps heaps.
Its ok, thank you for your understanding. After all, when I reviewed my post myself, I have to admit my wording is kinda arrogant. I guess it is something I have to improve on.