I make trolling look good ;)

Started by ProzaicMuze, March 25, 2010, 07:36:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ProzaicMuze

Draugur

Quote from: ProzaicMuze on March 25, 2010, 07:36:56 AM
*Insert intellectually challenged troll spam here with giggles*

To be honest I'm still not sure what the site is about, but it piqued my interest. I will admit that in a moment of weakness I saw a Starcraft 2 Beta Key contest and was wholly converted to whatever new group of individuals I may have afflicted myself upon  :fight:

Thankfully it appears we share common interests! I own and play Diablo, Diablo 2, Warcraft, Warcraft II, Warcraft III, Starcraft, Starcraft 2 Beta (hopefully!?) and World of Warcraft.  I LAN groups of 8 for Starcraft at least once every few months with my local friends, but unfortunately jobs, family and that pesky real life pressure prevent further immersion into the game for us.

As for myself, I've been blessed with the ability to work from home affording me the privilege of using my computer as both my source of income and entertainment.  That's right, I work naked sometimes. . . I'll admit it  O:)

I've currently been distracted by Mass Effect 2 and Final Fantasy XIII for the Xbox 360 (I beg thee forgiveness oh merciful Blizzard!), but I always bounce back to some incarnation of Blizzard. 

On WoW (Daggerspine) I'm Dashe, Leres, Davonn, Darven or Wellsfargo mostly.  I haven't played as much of the Lich King lately due to being busy with expanding my own internet businesses.  I've been Rush-O-Matic, Entrepidus and ProzaicMuze on Battle.net for Starcraft and Warcraft.  All the names for WoW have been reciprocated on Diablo.

I'm currently 20 years of age and live in Oregon (exact location redacted for fear of scary men with ice cream trucks  ??? ).  Otherwise I look forward to meeting new peoples  :cheers:

Welcome :)

wishingstarcraft

Sweet using my phone from work site works great ! just wanted to Say im from oregon to exact location monmouth just to ask what is your internet biz ? im a caregiver right now but what you do sounds intreging