Sc1 Zerg Announcer Mod

Started by coolflip, March 24, 2010, 03:13:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

coolflip

Pretty obvious, replaces the annoying ass Sc2 zerg announcer with the badass Sc1 announcer. Not all sounds are replaced, as more alerts have been added in sc2. Just install to your main Sc2 Directory, if this is to difficult for you to comprehend, go back to first grade, and read the readme file in the zip document.

Download Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?kmnmnndhmcn

PS: Still looking for a beta key xD

starscraft-2-fan

thanks cooflip i always liked the old announcer :thumbsup: :jig: :jig: :thumbsup:

NoNic2

Grat job, voices is SC2 suck complete ass. Can you maybe compile all classic voices?

coolflip

Quote from: NoNic2 on March 24, 2010, 06:05:59 PM
Grat job, voices is SC2 suck complete ass. Can you maybe compile all classic voices?

I actually was thinking of doing this, but i cant find any decent (and free) .wav to .ogg converters. I know that you can do this with a simple .bat file, but after hours of searching, I just came accross a trial version, which allowed me to do 10 conversions, used for this mod

starscraft-2-fan

Quote from: coolflip on March 24, 2010, 07:19:20 PM
Quote from: NoNic2 on March 24, 2010, 06:05:59 PM

I actually was thinking of doing this, but i cant find any decent (and free) .wav to .ogg converters. I know that you can do this with a simple .bat file, but after hours of searching, I just came across a trial version, which allowed me to do 10 conversions, used for this mod
just download a program called NCH switch sound converter its free and supports .ogg so they can b converted into .wav or what ever format u want it can convert from .ogg to .wav or vice versa