About game speed

Started by Cealin, March 29, 2010, 07:14:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cealin

Hello everyone,

I've been looking around for a while now, but I still don't understand which ladder game speed is used and how to get that same game speed in matches against AI.

Alright, so if you press - (minus) a couple of times you will get to the slowest game speed.

If you then  press + one time, will you get to 'normal' game speed or 'fast' game speed (like in replays)? Then you have to press + one more time to get to 'faster' speed and thus the same as in the ladder? Or do you have to press + for the third time to get in the fastest game speed?

As can be seen, I'm confused. How do I get the game speed same as they use in beta ladders?

DFA

apparently no one knows...

if they had a beta cd key, they probably wouldn't be on these forums, i know i sure as fuck wouldn't be.

Hildalgo

When you go to options and game options as i can remember, there's a game speed option with a slider, if you scroll over it a caption pops up and says something like, "... All ladder games are played in FASTEST mode..." so all ladder games are played in the fastest mode and i'm guessing there's no option to change the speed of the game when you host a melee.

Also if anyone knows the fix to my problem it would be much appreciated,
http://darkblizz.org/Forum2/not-enough-pylons/blank-screen-and-boxy-sphere-at-loadup/
Nature doesn't just adapt. Nature cheats, changes the rules, and slips out the back door with your wallet while you're still trying to figure out what the hell happened.

enjoikr3w

Just press "+" like 3 or 4 times. If you press it it too many times it wont make it super ultra speed or anything, just stop going once it reaches the fastest speed. Ladder games are played on the fastest speed possible.

Cealin

Alright! Fastest it is. Thanks :cheers: