WHY IS THIS STILL HERE!?!?!?!?! DELETE PLEASE!

Started by CraniX, March 30, 2010, 09:36:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CraniX

Quote from: Artanis186 on April 09, 2010, 09:25:18 PM
Go ahead, smite me, but Cranix.... you're an idiot. You keep saying hacks are inevitable even if you didn't make them, well that's just idiotic. I AM pissed that hacks are inevitable to come, but the personal grudge is that you support, use, create, and DISTRIBUTE them. I have every reason to dislike you and your posts. It's morons like you that are the reason that hacks are here in the first place.

Guess who banks hire to make better more secure safes? That's Right SAFE CRACKERS!

Know what I am saying? Artanis186

Starcraft 2 Hacking Development
http://hackdev.easyforum.ru

ScottMSU

CraniX, other people may come and create hacks if you don't. But that doesn't necessarily mean that you have to help contribute or speed up the hacking. Your sense of righteousness is undoubtedly flawed saying people should hack because eventually others will make it. If you think about it, EVENTUALLY means a lot. The less hacks, the better; ever heard of Equal Opportunities, Fairness, and Integrity? Maybe you lack those values.

You have to admit that people who lose because the other player hacked his way to victory don't feel too good about it.

StubbornRock

People are compassionated in the thing they are doing, especially to well defended b.net, hackers love to challenge them. this is something u can't stop. Overall the thread starter does made one point. Hack helps improve anti-hack.
In the end, why do u need cat when there is no mouse around.

P.S. Although I never ever encourage hacking, but I guess I don't have the right to stop others from hacking. As for the fairness of the game-that is something we have to leave to B.net. It is their duty to keep the game fair. If they don't care, then sc2 will just become one of many game that is overthrown by hacks
Because we are amorphous, we hold that in reverence.

Artanis186

Quote from: CraniX on April 10, 2010, 02:16:30 PM
Quote from: Artanis186 on April 09, 2010, 09:25:18 PM
Go ahead, smite me, but Cranix.... you're an idiot. You keep saying hacks are inevitable even if you didn't make them, well that's just idiotic. I AM pissed that hacks are inevitable to come, but the personal grudge is that you support, use, create, and DISTRIBUTE them. I have every reason to dislike you and your posts. It's morons like you that are the reason that hacks are here in the first place.

Guess who banks hire to make better more secure safes? That's Right SAFE CRACKERS!

Know what I am saying? Artanis186

I suppose you have a point... looking at the original StarCraft, this point has not been very helpful at all, but maybe Blizzard will care this time... maybe.

WeakNiZ

Rather play around with hacks now than later. Legit SC2 Product Keys cost $60.00 a pop, game and all of course.

CraniX

Blizzard could almost stop the use of hacks in starcraft 2 if they charged 100$ + for the game.

Starcraft 2 Hacking Development
http://hackdev.easyforum.ru

uber1984

Quote from: Split74 on March 31, 2010, 05:13:17 AM
Use maphack on ladder games is so sad... read this topic make me sick.

You do realize that for an exploit to be fixed, it first has to be exploited right?

It's also a strange relationship that anti hack development has in relation to hack development...

and that this makes you sick, is unusual because the more it it exploited NOW, the sooner it will be fixed THEN.

So being angry or upset, or in any way emotional about this is in effect against your stated wishes.

If anything, this kind of thing should be encouraged, so when the beta ends, we get a better product.

-uber

kblood

It will always be possible to find a way to make exploits. Whoever made this exploit is not likely to stop making exploits on account of the game going retail. I guess I can just add this to the list of why I am happy not to buy the game. I want the game to play LAN and single player. Compared to the first Starcraft, this game is missing a third of the whole game. Since the Zerg campaign is the one I am looking forward to the most and that it is another expansion, the game lacks even more for me.
So I will definitely not have any moral issues using emulated battle net servers to play this game multi player, or whatever ways that is found to make multiplayer possible in LAN without Internet. And it makes it easier to avoid those fucks using these kinds of exploits. I mean, get a life. Some people just want to win, but avoid the challenge? When I was a kid I always found cheat codes for the games, and they got boring really fast. Then I found out how much better the games were when not cheating.
It seems like some kids just do not grow up figuring that out, or they are just really bad loosers. I wonder how it then feels when loosing even when using these hacks and cheats? lmao

brightb

Quote from: ScottMSU on April 10, 2010, 07:52:36 PM
CraniX, other people may come and create hacks if you don't. But that doesn't necessarily mean that you have to help contribute or speed up the hacking. Your sense of righteousness is undoubtedly flawed saying people should hack because eventually others will make it. If you think about it, EVENTUALLY means a lot. The less hacks, the better; ever heard of Equal Opportunities, Fairness, and Integrity? Maybe you lack those values.

You have to admit that people who lose because the other player hacked his way to victory don't feel too good about it.
Any potential point you were trying to make is kind of destroyed by the fact IT'S A BETA.

Seriously people, you do realize all your current stats are gonna end up wiped? At least if someone uses hacks right now it doesn't actually mean anything. All the ladders will get reset on release and since CraniX has put it out there we can be confident that at least this particular hack will probably be patched in the full version...

Vernam7

as long is a beta there is nothing we can do to prevent that from been here,
i dont like people using it just to win me, but in the end i dont give a shit, all scores will be deleted there is no point.

the_ace

Quote from: Vernam7 on April 16, 2010, 09:33:00 AM
as long is a beta there is nothing we can do to prevent that from been here,
i dont like people using it just to win me, but in the end i dont give a shit, all scores will be deleted there is no point.

I' glad to see this one doesn't work with Patch 9/10 ;-))))
Still looking for a beta key. If someone could invite me...

Organized_Chaos

I REALLY hate map hackers, and cheaters in general.  I see this group of people as a bunch of sad gamers that wish they were better players, so they have to try to give themselves a huge handicap just to win. 

The funny part is, a lot of the times they STILL lose, even with the maphack on! lol  I guess if you suck, you suck - no hack in the world can substitute for shitty game skills. 

So, I'll continue to actually SCOUT, and play the game as it was meant to be played... and I'll continue to steamroll you sad maphackers.  I mean seriously, how utterly shitty will you feel playing against me with a maphack and still losing? 

LEARN HOW TO PLAY THE GAME INSTEAD OF CHEATING.

Syryuu

Fact: One of the test cases in testing software applications is "breaking" the software itself. I'm a software developer and I know this sucks. (Sometimes I even have quarrels with the testers..hehe)

Since its beta we can tolerate it now and 'coz this may also help make the game rock solid when its officially released.

the_ace

Quote from: Syryuu on April 28, 2010, 07:52:13 PM
Fact: One of the test cases in testing software applications is "breaking" the software itself. I'm a software developer and I know this sucks. (Sometimes I even have quarrels with the testers..hehe)

Since its beta we can tolerate it now and 'coz this may also help make the game rock solid when its officially released.

i dont mind for beta, but the final version schould be safe.
its good to find exploits in the beta, so keep up trying. blizzard IS actually reacting and this is the best signal we could get ;-)
Still looking for a beta key. If someone could invite me...