WHY IS THIS STILL HERE!?!?!?!?! DELETE PLEASE!

Started by CraniX, March 30, 2010, 09:36:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CraniX

:P

Starcraft 2 Hacking Development
http://hackdev.easyforum.ru

malu05

Now i don't particularly like people encouraging people using this on Ladder games but i guess people have diffrent oppinions on this.

However i think you should put a little more effort into this.
I must admit that i have not tried your hack but reading at nibbits.com i see that you are using the global player control (0x0144E018 in latest build) to toggle between player views. The advantage being that you can see what other people are building etc however causing you to loose control over your units.

There must be a way to view all units at once without loosing control.
Let me take a look at this some time tommorow and ill see if i can give you a little help.

The more stuff we can get up during beta, the more Blizzard will be able to patch before launch so i'm all yours!  :cheers:

Split74

Use maphack on ladder games is so sad... read this topic make me sick.

malu05

Quote from: Split74 on March 31, 2010, 05:13:17 AM

Agreed.
But sadly blizzards report site don't take offsets so you kinda have to make a POC and release it widely in order to get blizzards attention.

And to CraniX.
I found it today, its right under your nose.
Ill come with some more details when i get home.

GooseBoy

n0mercy

Malu05 - you are correct. That is the current way people are creating the maphack. I made the same thing a little while back. I have some ideas on how to find the needed address for what you are thinking of. I think you should private message me and we could talk. I can also explain what is needed to have it detect which player you are....super easy and only involves 2-3 lines added. I used the same method for a wc3 mh. So if you/CraniX want to message me, feel free.

As for the people that don't like maphacks - Don't use it. No amount of "you're dumb and stupid for making this" will stop it from happening. I LIKE to create game hacks. I've downloaded several games just to do this. Most of the time, I won't even play the game after. Don't get me wrong though, I love SC and hate when someone mhs against me. I don't see a challenge in beating someone using it. Hence why I don't use it when I play.

Explodedeath

Glad the hacking newbs are already out in force to try and break the best RTS of all time.

arepakiller

QuoteGlad   the hacking newbs are already out in force to try and break the best   RTS of all time.                            
i must agree, i would prefer hackers now than later in the complete  game

malu05

Quote from: n0mercy on March 31, 2010, 09:59:29 PM
Malu05 - you are correct. That is the current way people are creating the maphack. I made the same thing a little while back. I have some ideas on how to find the needed address for what you are thinking of. I think you should private message me and we could talk. I can also explain what is needed to have it detect which player you are....super easy and only involves 2-3 lines added. I used the same method for a wc3 mh. So if you/CraniX want to message me, feel free.

Feel free to express yourself here.
No need to keep things private.  :cheers:

n0mercy

Works for me. To detect which player you are: all we need to do is just read the value from sc2.exe + C4C018, then store it in a register or empty addy and when you hit * it switches between all = 0 and back to your player.
That will solve the issue that someone asked for to auto detect your player...can't remember who asked for it. As for not losing control, we shouldn't use this address, unless you want to take the time to find out where it changes you lose control (Local Player) AND change the "You can't control this unit" problem.

Now as this would take a bit longer than a method that hasn't been discussed yet and will hold off until we are able (the beta version doesn't give us the option to use the undisclosed method, because all the features aren't available yet)

If you have another idea in mind, directx hacking or whatever, I'd love to hear some of your thoughts.

brightb

So this actually works in multiplayer atm? Is it just a matter of Blizzard not having their cheat-busting solution up yet for the beta?

StubbornRock

So, this is for people who have beta key right?
....Poor legit me didn't even receive a beta key, and you guys a starting to cheat...
Because we are amorphous, we hold that in reverence.

StubbornRock

Quote from: malu05 on March 31, 2010, 09:16:52 AM
Quote from: Split74 on March 31, 2010, 05:13:17 AM

Agreed.
But sadly blizzards report site don't take offsets so you kinda have to make a POC and release it widely in order to get blizzards attention.

And to CraniX.
I found it today, its right under your nose.
Ill come with some more details when i get home.
Which is great, by the time the real game is out, Blizzard should have no problem countering those hacks. Smack and ban those hack. And I will finally be able to play without worrying about hackers 
Because we are amorphous, we hold that in reverence.

Artanis186

Go ahead, smite me, but Cranix.... you're an idiot. You keep saying hacks are inevitable even if you didn't make them, well that's just idiotic. I AM pissed that hacks are inevitable to come, but the personal grudge is that you support, use, create, and DISTRIBUTE them. I have every reason to dislike you and your posts. It's morons like you that are the reason that hacks are here in the first place.

brightb

Quote from: Artanis186 on April 09, 2010, 09:25:18 PM
Go ahead, smite me, but Cranix.... you're an idiot. You keep saying hacks are inevitable even if you didn't make them, well that's just idiotic. I AM pissed that hacks are inevitable to come, but the personal grudge is that you support, use, create, and DISTRIBUTE them. I have every reason to dislike you and your posts. It's morons like you that are the reason that hacks are here in the first place.

Oh QQ more you ignorant wanker. It's a freakin' beta. The fact he's doing it during beta IS helpful in the long run.

It's much better than there being players out there in the real game who are winning tournaments with secret hacks nobody knows about. The fact it's out in the open is that much better. Your thinking is years behind, go talk to somebody in the security biz.

If someone doesn't do it publicly, someone will do it privately. Better to suffer the short-term use by many than the long-term exploitation by a select few.