Bnet Emulator team is getting very close...

Started by Organized_Chaos, March 30, 2010, 10:32:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Organized_Chaos

It seems they're having a lot of trouble with some of the spell casting units, like the Raven, but it looks like they're pretty close to completion!   :thumbsup:   

http://www.code-gen.net/sc2beta/

MDMM

Quote from: Organized_Chaos on March 30, 2010, 10:32:06 AM
It seems they're having a lot of trouble with some of the spell casting units, like the Raven, but it looks like they're pretty close to completion!   :thumbsup:   

http://www.code-gen.net/sc2beta/

they still have a lot of work to do i think :P

itsarabbit

Want Beta key! :D

NefiX

Quote from: itsarabbit on March 30, 2010, 12:00:23 PM
They are emulating LAN/TCPIP, not Bnet.
They aren't emulating anything, LAN doesn't work in starcraft 2.

Gamewiz

They are creating LAN/TCP-IP for SC2. Apparently I can't say any more though otherwise people think I'm advertising them.

gnerd4

Rain[sun]

Even if it was real, it still says it's not stable. I'd wait it out if anythin
better wear your shades, the spotlights here can burn holes through the stage

Gamewiz

Quote from: gnerd4 on March 30, 2010, 02:50:59 PM
i've found this one a few minutes ago.... is this a fake?

http://img35.imageshack.us/img35/6964/bnetw.png

I've never seen that before, and I mod their forums... They are not currently working on a bnet emulator. Only a LAN/TCP-IP project.

Where did you find that picture?

delirtenadam

DrunkenPirate

the links is broken..does anybody know if they are actually getting close? I just want to play against my friend T_T
Pirate 4 Life

itsarabbit

Quote from: Gamewiz on March 30, 2010, 02:25:51 PM
They are creating LAN/TCP-IP for SC2. Apparently I can't say any more though otherwise people think I'm advertising them.
I wouldn't :)
Want Beta key! :D

Gamewiz

Quote from: DrunkenPirate on March 31, 2010, 06:31:56 AM
the links is broken..does anybody know if they are actually getting close? I just want to play against my friend T_T
Bandwidth was exceeded for the month. Hopefully it'll be back up soon. I emailed the admin to check status. Yes, they are getting close. No ETA as of this moment.

Quote from: itsarabbit on March 31, 2010, 08:43:06 AM

Then apparently you are the only one.

balnazzar951

Quote from: Gamewiz on March 31, 2010, 09:41:47 AM
Quote from: DrunkenPirate on March 31, 2010, 06:31:56 AM
Bandwidth was exceeded for the month. Hopefully it'll be back up soon. I emailed the admin to check status. Yes, they are getting close. No ETA as of this moment.

Quote from: itsarabbit on March 31, 2010, 08:43:06 AM

Then apparently you are the only one.

i woudn't to but what happened with Code Gen i'm getting Bandwitch error when they will increase the bandwitch limit? :'(
Starcraft 2 Beta

jyim89

This is what it says on their website..
                                                                              Update 12                                                                                                                                                    Sorry for the delay. I got the compiled changes for this week, but   remembered the trees SC2 has. So I took SS and put progress in them.
Better   overview of the situation. So click on Race to see it.

Terran

-   Upgrades from Buildings are 100% incuding TechLabs from Barracks and   Factory. Can be researched but some Spells are still unusable.
-   There are minor problems with Medivac. It works but after some time it   stops.
- Raven is a horrible problem...

Protoss

-   Upgrades from Buildings are 100%. Can be researched but some Spells are   still unusable.

Zerg

-   Finished up to Lair
- Upgrades from Buildings are 100%. Can be   researched but some Spells are still unusable.
-----
Usable/Unusable Spells sheet will follow.

Posted by               administrator                                                                                                 Mar 30, 2010

says nothing about any releases though..
Also, if anyone can contact anyone in code-gen.net, could you let them know I would be willing to host anything wanna release in the future on my server too? Like a mirror download site. That way they will not reach their max bandwidth so quickly.

gnerd4

i've found a link for downloading it... it seems to be launching but i dunno how to join -.-
there a noisy "ding ding" on start but that can be turned off at with the music button
can somebody look at it?

http://rapidshare.com/files/370467491/Bnet0.4.231.rar.html