EZCC Help

Started by Audaces, March 30, 2010, 06:21:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Audaces

Hey guys, new to the site just for some help. I downloaded the EZCC bot, but am having troubles getting it to work. I'm a super noob when it comes to making this thing work, so any help would be great.

The "farthest" I've ever gotten to making it work is this. I'm not sure what it means why CheckRevision failed, or the other failure. Any help???   
Clan Chief = u]P[
Server = uswest.battle.net

The Chief is not connected.
Make sure you are fully connected before attempting to create your channel.
[Bot 1] Connecting...
[Bot 1] Connected
CheckRevision FAILED
[Bot 1] Disconnected
[Bot 1] Connecting...
[Bot 1] Connected
Error: Connection is aborted due to timeout or other failure. Source = C:\WINDOWS\system32\MSWINSCK.OCX

Myst

Download the War3 Hashes: http://darkblizz.org/Hashes/
Place them in the War3 folder located in the directory of the bot.
Current Verbyte=18

To load all 10 bots, you would need a proxy. Because your IP is limited to only 8 Connections, so remember that.

If you need more help, check out the programs section for answers to similar questions.  Also check out the ReadMe.
http://darkblizz.org/Forum2/ezcc/

Audaces

Hey thank you so much Myst.

I figured out the proxy part of the while I was bumming around trying to get it to work yesterday so that part is good. I downloaded those hashes and it's working great now. I just need to finalize a few more cd-keys and I think I will be good! I'll post again if I run into another error that I can't figure out. Thank you.

Audaces

Hey, so I ran into another problem.

I assume this can be fixed pretty easy, and I probably ran into because I'm new to using proxies. Here's the error I get, it's on bot 3 just to speed up the process of getting to the error. Any help?  [Bot 3] Initial Proxy Connection Established
[Bot 3] Proxy/Bnet Handshake Good
[Bot 3] Disconnected

Myst

you just need better proxies for battle.net.  Alot of the proxies used on battle.net are used for mass loading/flooding so  a lot of them get banned, i.e not being able to use them.     

I suggest trying Tor.  http://www.torproject.org/  and use that as the proxy.

Audaces

Hey, so I just want to double check. I need proxies on port 1080, and SOCK4 proxies right? I'm pretty new to using them and so I'm still figuring out the ropes. Also how does Tor work in that sense? I have found ways to use it as a proxy for internet websites, but not for something like the bot. Thanks for the help, I'm pretty clueless!

Myst

Depends on the proxy server what port it is.  Ex) 123.34.56.789:7896  the port would be 7896. 
On tor, it uses 9050 as the default port. (127.0.0.1:9050).

Audaces

Alright, thought I'd give ya an update. Things have progressed at least! Using a proxy I've been able to get all 10 bots loaded, but then I've been running into the problem of what's below. I've read enough to figure out the Clanned CdKeys, so I'm trying to work around that. (BTW Is there a way to check if a cd-key is clanned? The Program isn't sending me the trouble makers list, and I honestly have no idea which ones are clanned) However I've never seen the "Recieving Invitation Response, 32, Too soon since last request." What does/could that mean?

Thanks so much for your help btw! I'm getting closer though  :D  and the proxies were through Tor, which I finally figured out hahah. Thanks Myst.  That Channel is still Available.
Sending 0x71
All Invites Sent.
Recieving Invitation Response
Too soon since last request. OR you're using Clanned CdKeys.
Trouble makers are

THE RETARD

excuse me, can you help me? I need to find a toilet.