AIs aren't working as they should

Started by gustavoadt, March 30, 2010, 07:34:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gustavoadt

Hi,

In short:

I installed the 13891 S2 version and updated it. But all the AIs (StarCrack) aren't working as they should. I tested all the tools (StarLauncher, Beta Launcher, Allin1, S II Launcher, Lazy Launch) in all the maps (normal, 1x, 2x and 3x, AI and AIDev). The AIs just create a no bigger than 5 or 6 initial army units and stay in base or do a poor attack, and don't even go for another site, it's all the same for the entire match.

I used to play a "copied StarCraft II Beta" on my Vista x64 and it worked, but when I installed the W7 that copy didn't work anymore, so I downloaded and Installed a new one deleting the old "StarCraft II Beta" folder on the "Users" folder, so the game could open. But the AIs are now damaged.

Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance.

gustavoadt

I reinstalled and use just the essential and it worked, I guess I was mixing too many files and some o them were messing each other. But before reinstalling, working with the files I received a "Send to Blizzard" error that I forgot to copy, is it generic? What can be done about it?

Tx.

StubbornRock

Are u using the triggerlibs or basedata mode AI. If it is basebata, replace the original base.SC2data file in Starcraft II Beta/Mods/Liberty.SC2mod/ with the modified base.SC2data file in the Starcrack AI. Don't know if u already know that or not, but if that doesn't work then I have no idea what ur problem is.

P.S it is called expo not "site"
Because we are amorphous, we hold that in reverence.

gustavoadt

I did not know both, thanks very much.

Problem solved.  :thumbsup:

StubbornRock

Because we are amorphous, we hold that in reverence.