my sc2 is weird...

Started by eaon21, March 30, 2010, 09:29:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eaon21

ok, yesterday i patched my sc2 with the latest patch and downloaded  the a1 v7. i use starcraft2 beta launcher... what i did:
1. i copied the basesc2.data from the ai v7 folder to the libertysc2.mod folder of the sc2 directory.. and i copied it also to a folder i created (named ai v7) inside the folder AI of the SC2 BETA LAUNCHER..
2. i copied the aidifficultygalaxy to the directory of sc2
3. i played the game but...

while it is loading,normally i can see the progress bar and a planet, lol...but now the screen goes off and on..u know it kinda blink for several minutes but stop doing that when the game starts... once..my sc2 crashed and it said SC2 experienced an opengl/d3d error... how can i fix that?? :'(

Jachu

I had the same problem... what graphic card do you have? if GeForce try to reinstall your drivers... do not use latest one(197.13), try 195.62 this version works for me without any problems... you can find them here

Hero_Lief

Go to the folder "C:\Documents and Settings\YOURNAMEHERE\My Documents\StarCraft II Beta" and open the file "variables.txt" in notepad. Go to the end, add a new line, and type in the following:
gxApi="OpenGL"
Save the file, close notepad and try running SC2.

ShadowTiger

if you have nvidia card, you need to upgrade to the beta drivers 197.25