Wave two of invite a friend??????

Started by coolflip, March 24, 2010, 08:02:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rain[sun]

dont count on it, your chances are slimmer now than ever
better wear your shades, the spotlights here can burn holes through the stage

berrykerry789

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( oh well, the ais are getting tougher, strategy ai can acutually beat me sometimes....
Carrier Has Arrived...

the_ace

Quote from: Rain[sun] on March 30, 2010, 05:29:28 AM
dont count on it, your chances are slimmer now than ever

life suxx  8)   if i dont get a key i will buy it sooner or later -  but anyway it would be great to have a beta key for a game we have all been waiting for so many years.  So if anybody doesnt know what do do with all those keys, feel free so let me participate  :cheers:

Thats better than giving the key to a person that isnt interested in the game after all  lmao
Still looking for a beta key. If someone could invite me...

berrykerry789

well, i still have no beta key :( so pissed off... i signed up for beta testing so early...  :bangshead: :bangshead: :ticked: :ticked:
Carrier Has Arrived...

Rain[sun]

Playing online is better than playin vs AI but half the fun with starcraft was playing UMS games.
Not enough new to online melee to justify buying into the beta for me, after playing 30 online games I can honestly say its WAY better than vs AI but, its dunno.
Definitely nothing revolutionary, its SC with new graphics essentially.

the_ace

Quote from: berrykerry789 on March 30, 2010, 06:24:01 AM
well, i still have no beta key :( so pissed off... i signed up for beta testing so early...  :bangshead: :bangshead: :ticked: :ticked:

me too, but this is life - life suxx  lmao
Still looking for a beta key. If someone could invite me...

berrykerry789

Quote from: the_ace on March 30, 2010, 07:01:22 AM
Quote from: berrykerry789 on March 30, 2010, 06:24:01 AM

me too, but this is life - life suxx  lmao

sure does...
Carrier Has Arrived...

Hater

Quote from: Spirit6666 on March 25, 2010, 06:21:22 PM
Friend invite would be a good thing if everyone who opt-in had their   keys.
That way they could expand to new audience or something.

But   as for now, I think Blizzard should give priority to the people who   opt-in.

And ya, im still waiting for my key.  ::)
Exactly, I was Opted-in since it became active, considering I have a good enough PC to run the game on Ultra with no problems etc etc and Still haven't gotten an invite, and people get 3 keys when some get none?
Well It's blizzard's game, hope we get one aswell :)

Rain[sun]

haha well thats a reason why you shouldnt get a key to be honest, they know you can run it

iLLu

It'd be better if they could give the invites out to people who would stay active and really enjoy it rather than selling it, but from Blizz's perspective they have no way of being able to sort through the hundreds of thousands of fans.

So they just go with the main idea - most people will invite their friends - and just live with the rest of it.

I wonder if Blizzard know how many keys they've given out but haven't been redeemed. That'd be interesting to see.