Want an SC2 key? See inside!

Started by Rain[sun], April 01, 2010, 02:10:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rain[sun]

Alright so I know I said I wasn't giving out my invite-a-friend to people on this site but, fun fact, the guy I offered it to already had one. I don't care much to try and sell it so I figure it's worth giving it out here. I don't like contests much seeing as how I don't care at all about how much free time you have to use photoshop with.

So I figure something more random and fun, not skill based, will be going down. I won't be on till Friday afternoonish, so no rush. What's going down is, find a picture that is absolutely hilarious, no lame internet-lingo cause I dont get those at all. An example would be that dude who posted a picture of a dog jumping out of a car at a running dog, that was classic! Funniest picture by the time I login gets the key!
better wear your shades, the spotlights here can burn holes through the stage

MortalPlague

treckin

Welmu

Pic is meant to be funny, not racist  ;)

berrykerry789

Carrier Has Arrived...

DrunkenPirate

is there a limit of how many entries we can submit? or as long as one of us finds a picture that makes you laugh the most
Pirate 4 Life

JonnyZaw

I know i put another but i have alot of funny pics i want to share with everyone

DrunkenPirate

Thanks for the chance to get in beta ^_^! May the force be with you cat in a  cup..

Pirate 4 Life

balnazzar951

Starcraft 2 Beta

Cry17

twan

I'm gonna post a few cause they're hilarious  :D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DrunkenPirate

Great idea for a beta key giveaway! Good Luck Everybody  :D
Pirate 4 Life

Cry17

One more

Black_Daniel