Want an SC2 key? See inside!

Started by Rain[sun], April 01, 2010, 02:10:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redneck

Hater

Quote from: Rain[sun] on April 02, 2010, 03:57:26 PM
I didnt even read them all and I nearly died with laughter, props to everyone who participated!
Unfortunately, not everyone clued into the april fools part, but it was only for a laugh anyway and most people had one!

Damn it. Anyway I think I speak for everyone that participated, can you pick a winner even if you don't have a key to share, from all those people which one made you laugh the most :) ?

paranoid

Is it just me or do gifs uploaded here not work correctly, even after downloading them?

MaximumSquid

I have way too many pics so here is a random sample of things I didn't see yet. . .

------------------------------------------
ANIMATED:
------------------------------------------

/Enjoy

coolflip

This is one of those "Excuse me, but what the hell are you doing" moments...

MiCrOMaN1

Quote from: Rain[sun] on April 02, 2010, 03:57:26 PM
I didnt even read them all and I nearly died with laughter, props to everyone who participated!
Unfortunately, not everyone clued into the april fools part, but it was only for a laugh anyway and most people had one!

Lmfao are you serious rain? You karma is gonna go down fast xD
Our Greatest Resource is Our Mind ~ Kareem Abdul-Jabbar
Check this: http://img123.exs.cx/img123/4497/gif1.gif

Rain[sun]

haha fuck karma, i was -22 before so i don't mind. buncha limp dicks that gave me the -22 anyway why stop there!

Definitely fav was that picture of the forum where the guy is asking people to get rid of the white dots, and someone just puts the kids head on his dad, that shit nearly made me die laughing hahaha
better wear your shades, the spotlights here can burn holes through the stage

Amberdilis

Wait, wha..  ???  I read that "this is just an april fools post" post, hours after i uploaded my pic, all excited to actually have a chance at a key and meh I'm still hoping that post was the actual april fools and not the contest. Joke's on me I guess, Happy April fools everyone  :-[

iLLu

This thread delivers.

Even if there's no key, the pictures were class. Enjoyed every one, thanks :D