sc2beta key giveaway contest

Started by aggressivEn00b, April 02, 2010, 12:20:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jyim89

Why are people putting their heart and soul into a comment asking for a beta key when the guy who posted this thread has no key to give out?  The poster is ASKING for a key and NOT giving it away.. -.-

Banutu

lol u dont deserve a beta key because i say so now go QQ =D

jyim89

Quote from: Banutu on April 02, 2010, 03:25:18 PM
lol u dont deserve a beta key because i say so now go QQ =D

dude its a good thing u changed ur post because I was going to say how fail u were for posting what you first posted.. "I admire you for doing this" lol.

Rain[sun]

jesus gypsy fuck...
Do any of you actually read?
better wear your shades, the spotlights here can burn holes through the stage

Sandro

not going to beg or something..

just hoping to get that key !
then me and my bro can kick some peoples ass in the b.net !!

jyim89

Quote from: Sandro on April 02, 2010, 04:10:18 PM
not going to beg or something..

just hoping to get that key !
then me and my bro can kick some peoples ass in the b.net !!

The mod should close this thread so people will stop asking for keys when the guy DOESN'T HAVE ANY. -.-

Rain[sun]

Lets all asks for keys from a guy who poorly imitated a good joke where the guy was asking for a key!
A) hes not serious
B) hes asking you to give him a key

its like you guys read the word key and start swarming him with your retarded reasons why you deserve to get one
better wear your shades, the spotlights here can burn holes through the stage

enjoikr3w

I assumed english wasn't his native language and he made a mistake when I posted. There is no reason to keep posting in this thread calling out the people who asked for a key since it will not make your e-dick any bigger.

iLLu

Quote from: jyim89 on April 02, 2010, 03:13:09 PM
Why are people putting their heart and soul into a comment asking for a beta key when the guy who posted this thread has no key to give out?  The poster is ASKING for a key and NOT giving it away.. -.-

Because everyone wants to play in probably the best game of this year by a country mile.

Having played in betas for several other games, I'm astounded at how good SC2 is. I've only got the offline BETA (where you play vs the AI) and it's so ridiculously solid as a game.

I've never seen anything like those graphics where you switch from high levels to low. Low graphics doesn't even look like a low-res version, it's like a completely different art director designed it.

Amazing.