Google wave invite for beta key

Started by Mohed, April 04, 2010, 07:27:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mohed

Hello. I have read the rules and it dosent state that it is forbidden to post trading threads. I for one would gladly trade a google wave invite for a SC2 beta invite. If there is anyone with a spare beta invite over and he/she is looking for a google wave then why not post it here or contact me thru the msg system.

dodongbadong

what is googel?

i tried to research it on google.. and i stumble on this video
www.googel.com | SPIKE
You make your best AI script "cheating or not"
and ill test it for you
- FREE-

iLLu

Would a Google Wave invite be as valuable as a SC2 beta invite?

I guess it depends what kind of work you do, but for the geeky crowd wanting to waste their lives away for SC2 then google wave isn't going to do anything for them.

Good luck getting that key though.

berrykerry789

sure... ill trade with you once i get a google wave account ;)...
Carrier Has Arrived...

lynxaegon

send me a pm with your email address and i will send you the google wave invite in 5 min :P

CookieMonster

Quote from: Mohed on April 04, 2010, 07:27:23 AM
Hello. I have read the rules and it dosent state that it is forbidden to post trading threads. I for one would gladly trade a google wave invite for a SC2 beta invite. If there is anyone with a spare beta invite over and he/she is looking for a google wave then why not post it here or contact me thru the msg system.

What is google wave lol

Dom7

hey if u didnt get your google wave invite yet i got some, just message me your email and ill send right away :thumbsup:

jyim89

once again, this thread is full of people who do not know how to read.  The poster is offering his own google wave invite for a SC2 invite.  So stop offering him MORE wave invites. -.-

ps. anyone who wants a wave account should already have one. Its not that hard to get and its definitely not worth as much as a sc2 beta key at this point..

Dom7

Xwoa

Lol, wave invites are worthless, just PM me and I'll give them to you for free I have like 25 of them.

Mohed

Well I wouldn't say worthless. Of course i know that a beta key is probably worth more but if one happen to sitt on a spare key and are interested in a wave account then he would find this trade helpful, everything is relative. Anyways, offer still stand couse I havent had much luck with this, and probably wont ;), but its worth a shoot.

dan5187

you're an idiot op google wave is open beta, nice scam.

jyim89

Quote from: dan5187 on April 07, 2010, 12:18:50 PM
you're an idiot op google wave is open beta, nice scam.

Are you sure its open beta?  Last time I checked (last semester) it was still by invites.  But every had like 20 invites or something to give away.