What is this? Loader Jetatura?

Started by Gouki, April 04, 2010, 10:45:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gouki

I downloaded this from teknog...

And i i don't know what is this :S help!
This is the .rar

http://www.mediafire.com/?m1ktz3o1q4k

Thanks

MrYoda

Debugger framework or smthn...I guess lol...Sry if I am wrong.

MiCrOMaN1

Downloaded it, a virus. Messed up my comp. Gotta format again! Gonna miss the contest D:
Our Greatest Resource is Our Mind ~ Kareem Abdul-Jabbar
Check this: http://img123.exs.cx/img123/4497/gif1.gif

Gouki

samamanjaro

Gouki, reformat your computer, a virus has infect Jetatura (xttocs). The program allows your SC2 client to connect to a emulated Bnet server (currently you can only log in and do a few simple things). Download the verison I have uploaded and to login use any email and password 'starcrack'. This is none of my work all credit goes to xttocs and Borges (who I think is hosting the server my attached version will connect to).

Enjoy and remember not to get too excited, this is very early work.

samamanjaro

Quote from: MiCrOMaN1 on April 04, 2010, 07:13:16 PM
Downloaded it, a virus. Messed up my comp. Gotta format again! Gonna miss the contest D:

MiCrOMaN1, I have to correct you, it's not a virus, don't worry Gouki you should be virus free, but MiCrOMaN1, it must be another issue that is causing your problems, this file is clean:

Scanned   file:   Loader.rar
Loader.rar/Loader/BattleNetSpy.dll - OK
  Loader.rar/Loader/IPFaker.dll - OK
  Loader.rar/Loader/Jettatura.dll - OK
  Loader.rar/Loader/jettatura.ini - OK
  Loader.rar/Loader/Loader.exe - OK
  Loader.rar/Loader/nightwatch.dll - OK
  Loader.rar/Loader/PacketDump.dll - OK
  Loader.rar/Loader/PasswordBypass.dll - OK
  Loader.rar/Loader/readme.txt - OK
  Loader.rar/Loader/sc2hook.dll - OK

Gouki

Quote from: samamanjaro on April 05, 2010, 06:51:23 AM

MiCrOMaN1, I have to correct you, it's not a virus, don't worry Gouki you should be virus free, but MiCrOMaN1, it must be another issue that is causing your problems, this file is clean:

Scanned   file:   Loader.rar

Thanks men ;)

MiCrOMaN1

Quote from: samamanjaro on April 05, 2010, 06:51:23 AM

Scanned   file:   Loader.rar

:O I just remade my comp yesterday...Some popups came over and over aroundhalf an hour after I dled this....popup said something like Parameter Incorrect and stuff..I tried opening task manager, but it said Task manager has been disabled by your Administrator..and then explorer.exe shutoff. I restarted my comp after and it said something like failed to initialize..please insert correct boot media or press f4 to restart. So yeah..but I dunno. Could be something else.
Our Greatest Resource is Our Mind ~ Kareem Abdul-Jabbar
Check this: http://img123.exs.cx/img123/4497/gif1.gif

Gouki

omair1995

Hey samamanjaro, i downloaded your program and it works like a charm! except now i can't run SCII with any other launcher or the program itself because then it crashes with a BSOD. And now im really pissed cuz i just got invited yesterday to play the beta but now i cant run SCII. It keeps opening it up in the old version. if you could do me a favor and tell me where this program may be leaving behind files (like in regestry and such) or if you could please edit just the launcher to run the lateset build and send me that file (i dont need any dll's or any other file just plz edit the loader.exe to run the latest base), i would really appreciate it. thank you in advance.